Encounter: Assaulted at Health Foot Massage Cleburne

Colonoscopy is painless. You are under anesthesia. Prostate exam on the other hand is painful. The physician only uses gloves and lube. That's it. My last prostate exam my wife was with me in the exam room. The physician was male. After the ordeal, I saw my wife smiling. She had a cheap thrill at my expense. That was fucked up. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
I bet your proctologist got a kick out of looking at your wife chuckling while you were being probed.
Originally Posted by BigOffshoreDaddy
Dude:

I'm so sorry I made fun. I do appreciate, however, the restraint and generosity you showed while we had a small laugh at your now-obvious expense. My bad, and . . . you're right.

SJ
I bet your proctologist got a kick out of looking at your wife chuckling while you were being probed. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
My colleague is female and is pretty hot, so it's not so bad... except this time. LOL

My wife, on the other hand, is ready to go down to Cleburne and "cut a bitch". Now that's the show you really want to see gents. In the 40 plus years I've known her and or been with her, I've only seen her fight 3 times. Let me just say she gives no quarter, and I am very glad I do not piss her off.
Dude:

I'm so sorry I made fun. I do appreciate, however, the restraint and generosity you showed while we had a small laugh at your now-obvious expense. My bad, and . . . you're right.

SJ Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
My brother, you're just fine... it's all good! Trust me, my circle of colleagues and peers, not to mention other bros, I'm not hearing the end of it.
1 cm tear? Ouch, sorry man.

This gives new meaning to hobbying’s “Bait and Hook”.

Or wait, was it Switch? ….

Perception is 100% reality

Perception is 100% reality
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood