I bruised my penis...

I guess the old "kiss it and make it better" idea is not working?
Wow. Ok then. I've felt 'something' inside of a few (2-3) women as well. I've never said anything to them about it, but silently wondered WTH. Wasn't all that great of a feeling, now that I recall. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Could have been something other than an IUD or a sponge. Never know.
I guess the old "kiss it and make it better" idea is not working? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

The lovely lady who was responsible for causing the bruise hasn't been available on my schedule since the incident, and I'm just a little self conscious whipping out a bruised penis with a provider... so, it's almost all better. back in action soon.
The lovely lady who was responsible for causing the bruise hasn't been available on my schedule since the incident, and I'm just a little self conscious whipping out a bruised penis with a provider... so, it's almost all better. back in action soon. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
Just have to ask a question, being female and all. Was your penis tender during this time? When you went to the bathroom, etc., did it hurt at all?

Thinking that maybe she SQUEEZED you too hard (which I've never heard of happening but that doesn't mean it didn't)? If there is no pain, it seems as if pressure would have caused that bruising.

If my post sounds/reads a bit distasteful, sorry about that. Again, just curious.
Just have to ask a question, being female and all. Was your penis tender during this time? When you went to the bathroom, etc., did it hurt at all?

Thinking that maybe she SQUEEZED you too hard (which I've never heard of happening but that doesn't mean it didn't)? If there is no pain, it seems as if pressure would have caused that bruising.

If my post sounds/reads a bit distasteful, sorry about that. Again, just curious. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
No, it didn't hurt, unless I touched the bruise. Think of it as poking a black and blue mark somewhere on your body. At least to me, the bruise itself doesn't hurt, but if you poke it or put pressure on it, it's tender.

Like I said before, I could feel "something" when I was thrusting deep. That "something" must have been the harder plastic edge of the softcup. I assume the bruise is more like a possible carpet burn from scraping the edge of the plastic cup, instead of bruising from blunt force trauma. Although I could feel the slight irritation, I Was in the moment and it felt more good than bad so I just continued on. Apparently she didn't feel any pain, and was thoroughly enjoying herself as well.

If she hadn't pointed the bruising out to me when she returned to the bed, I definitely would have seen it as soon as I went to the bathroom, or when I used the hot towel she brought for me.

The bruising is almost completely gone now and as far as pain goes, I can say tenderness is a much better description than painful.
To be honest I wanted to ask if she offered to kiss it and make it better? Lmao I mean I know me and I have been in some akward situations, but my first thought would be to make the best out of it. And to be honest that would have been the first thing I said after I saw it.