But... I Banned Travel from China!

Trump haters working as hard as they can but in Nov they still have Dementia Joe
Dementia Joe is leading Trump by 11 points.. how bad is your Orange-Headed Orangutan King, to be so far behind a near-senile Codger who can't put 2 sentences together?
Dementia Joe is leading Trump by 11 points.. how bad is your Orange-Headed Orangutan King, to be so far behind a near-senile Codger who can't put 2 sentences together? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

like those polls predicting President Hillary Clinton?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAA
Dementia Joe is leading Trump by 11 points. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How'd those polls work out for you in 2016

How'd those polls work out for you in 2016

Originally Posted by Oilrig
worked out well.. I voted for Trump.
worked out well.. I voted for Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

of course u did. and you'll vote for Evil Lord Trump again. because you won't vote for this guy ..

right???

BAHHAHAA
I have almost 7 months to decide, but I hope the Democrats come up with another Candidate. 7 months is a long time during a corona crisis, and when both Septuagenarians running are less than fit for Office.
I have almost 7 months to decide, but I hope the Democrats come up with another Candidate. 7 months is a long time during a corona crisis, and when both Septuagenarians running are less than fit for Office. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Trump has already well proven to all concerned that qualifications are not all that important to attain and hold the office, and Biden served as vice president under one of the best presidents we ever had, so I'd say that they're both approximately equally qualified, with Biden maybe tipping the scales in his favor.
Trump haters working as hard as they can but in Nov they still have Dementia Joe Originally Posted by Oilrig
Well of course. Biden has a dummy for a son that might be the source of embarrassment for Biden. Cuomo who has a dummy for a brother and faked having Coronavirus is also an anchor for CNN and will be able to block any negativity that might enter the campaign. The DNC will pay Biden to drop out of the race just like they did for Sanders. It's just a game to fool the dumb people.
Biden served as vice president under one of the best presidents we ever had. Originally Posted by Lapdog
WHERE WAS JOE ? WHERE WERE THE WHISTLE BLOWERS ?
All the so-called of the Obama Administration over eight years would makes an average week for the Trump regime.

Yet that doesn’t stop Trumpholians for making false equivocations, even as your fellow Americans are dropping like flies. Ever trying to assign blame, never tryings to forge ahead.
WHERE WAS JOE ? WHERE WERE THE WHISTLE BLOWERS ?
Originally Posted by Oilrig
you left off the framing of trump
you left off the framing of trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
TRump is such a victim!

LOLLING!
yeah, that's about all you did...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...us/ar-BB12tYrs

you didn't do shit otherwise, and fucked away 2 months, while the "hidden enemy" savaged our people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But, but, but the great leader has made the USA the leader in COVID19 deaths. Think of that, the entire planet falls behind Amerika.

I don’t hear much from the state department about the Americans and Chinese citizens who were repatriated and dispersed throughout the country. I’m hoping to see those numbers soon.
But, but, but the great leader has made the USA the leader in COVID19 deaths. Think of that, the entire planet falls behind Amerika. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
A totally misrepresented and misleading statistic.

There are no apples to apples comparisons there.

But as we keep seeing, that's the mode of operation of the left these days. DemPanic is their goal.