Typical dimretard...

Eleanor Holmes Norton needs to bring her A Game if she is going to outdo Hank Johnson though. This is my all time favorite clip of stupid politicians!

Because republicans have NEVER elected any stupid cocksuckers
Neither one of you get the point. Politics attracts a certain type of individual. Be they dem or repub, they're 100 percent cocksucker.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
"Don't you know who I am? I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!"

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!"

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your village is glad you left. They're good without an idiot.
Your village is glad you left. They're good without an idiot. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You and Sheila would be the "lefties" in the village, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

You and Sheila would be the "lefties" in the village, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Ok... and?
Ok... and? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Ok... and? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The village idiots would be you and Sheila, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
The village idiots would be you and Sheila, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Suck on DEEZ nuts, you odumbo minion.

My Congresswoman. The biggest idiot of them all. When it comes to being the number one imbecilic moron of all Congress, nobody tops Sheila. She is in a class by her self.

We're number one.
Suck on DEEZ nuts, you odumbo minion. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Those are your perversions, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Those are your perversions, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are LAME.
You are LAME. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's what your boyfriend says about you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.