Rental Properties?

What warning?
Nikki, JJ gave you some Indys advice recently, let me give you some for Eccie...

To add to what Berry Squared said, this is not a place of positivity, this is a public view into an online mens locker room. Indys is by design for the ladies, Eccie by design is for the guys. Nikki, if you are going to hang out here and I am quite sure most of the guys hope that you do, you have to be prepared for sophmoric humor, open assholiness, brutal honesty at times, a lack of PC anything and random hostility. Welcome to Eccie Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Exactly - I give Nikki kudos for trying to make a go of it here. it is tough for women used to TOS. You need a thick skin at times here. I hope she sticks around. But as you said, absolutely different place here

I offered Nikki some good advice as did you. Hopefully she uses some of my advice to find the place she is looking for that works for her
why bother posting threads important to me when i need advice on here. Its always BOYS going back and forth or useless bashing about each other. CAN WE BRING IT TOGETHER AND BRING EACH OTHER UP INSTEAD OF DOWN. IM SUCH A POSITIVE PERSON COME ON GENTLEMEN! Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
Welcome to eccie girlfriend