FACT JACK >>>> LIE OF THE YEAR>>>> IF YOU LIKE YOUR HEALTHCARE PLAN YOU CAN KEEP IT, PERIOD !

• Doove
  • 12-15-2013, 06:32 AM
That's not really the issue, is it? But you like to deflect when caught in an indefensible position.

The answer is the average person had a better chance of getting the coverage s/he wanted at a price s/he could afford BEFORE Obamacare. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's a crock of shit, but even if it were true....

In your first comment you were all concerned about 3% of the people with insurance "losing it" - many of whom actually ended up with better insurance at a cheaper price. Then when you get called on your stupidity, you then wanna make the remark about "the average person". And you lie in doing so.

Clown.
many of whom actually ended up with better insurance at a cheaper price.
Clown. Originally Posted by Doove
How many is "many of whom"? Where are they? Where's the LINK to the survey that found them. Or are you just making that up again? And how many of those "additional folks covered by insurance" Obamacare supporters were touting.. actually signed up Doove? Hmmmm? Why won't Sebelius release the numbers?
  • Doove
  • 12-15-2013, 10:08 AM
How many is "many of whom"? Where are they? Where's the LINK to the survey that found them. Or are you just making that up again? And how many of those "additional folks covered by insurance" Obamacare supporters were touting.. actually signed up Doove? Hmmmm? Why won't Sebelius release the numbers? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Anyone with a 3rd grade understanding of the law, as well as the reason those who "lost" their insurance actually "lost" it knows what i meant.

You, apparently not so much.

Since you want actual numbers, perhaps COG can let us know just how many people with cancer "lost" their insurance and were unable to sign up for a replacement policy.

That is, after all, the gist of his entire point. At least it was until he had to change it after getting called out on it.
  • CJ7
  • 12-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Anyone with a 3rd grade understanding of the law, as well as the reason those who "lost" their insurance actually "lost" it knows what i meant.

You, apparently not so much.

Since you want actual numbers, perhaps COG can let us know just how many people with cancer "lost" their insurance and were unable to sign up for a replacement policy.

That is, after all, the gist of his entire point. At least it was until he had to change it after getting called out on it. Originally Posted by Doove

sophomores ask freshmen questions attempting to appear senior, take redleg for instance ... COF never has , errrrr, well, you know.
Anyone with a 3rd grade understanding of the law, as well as the reason those who "lost" their insurance actually "lost" it knows what i meant. Originally Posted by Doove
So, bottom line, YOU can't explain exactly how many "some of whom" is, but you just deflect and go back to the name calling. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll let you and the rest get back to your juvenile rants and name calling.. have fun.
because that's how doove's trolling works....

+1!
That's a crock of shit, but even if it were true....

In your first comment you were all concerned about 3% of the people with insurance "losing it" - many of whom actually ended up with better insurance at a cheaper price. Then when you get called on your stupidity, you then wanna make the remark about "the average person". And you lie in doing so.

Clown. Originally Posted by Doove
That's just plain false, Doofie. Try researching somewhere other than the Obamatron Spin and Lie Center. You might learn something.
  • Doove
  • 12-16-2013, 04:16 PM
So, bottom line, YOU can't explain exactly how many "some of whom" is, but you just deflect and go back to the name calling. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll let you and the rest get back to your juvenile rants and name calling.. have fun. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
No, bottom line is it's wholly irrelevant, and you only brought it up because you can't do any better than to argue against a rhetorical point.
  • Doove
  • 12-16-2013, 04:18 PM
That's just plain false, Doofie. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is?
If anybody is surprised about a politician lying, then they do not understand politics! Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody was ever voted into office based on how good of a liar they are. I don't appreciate anyone lying to me especially politicians. When they lie they should be called out on it ,not praised for it.