Female here new to the board,how can I review a female provider?

OK, I didn't read the whole thread but as a 'hobbiest' I had this review written and I was the lucky bastard, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=65584 Hotlips put it in the 'everyone can see' area, I was very cool with it...and had a fucking blast!
SO terribly sexist women can't review the providers !

And gee, I was thinking this was all about liberation. No wonder there are no reviews of TS's on here.

Let me ask this : are men too insecure not to allow women to review women ? And are men too homophobic not to review TS's ? How about fear of physical retaliation ?

In my career as a hobbyest, many of the lady's I have spoken with reveal there is a lot more line-crossing hobbying which occurs than admitted. Starting with prostate massage, which when questioned most of the ladies smile and say " oh yea " to the number of guys who like this but won't admit it, and then providers with BF's who have the BI experience ont their menu.

Gotta be fear, humiliation, intimidataion, name calling, etc. which prevents this.
Likewise (there's currently a topic on this) should a "Hung" type provider emerge he should get access to the "ladies" powder room. Originally Posted by DustyHands
What? Why would I give two shits what is going on in there? Oh, if I get a donation? LOL...
You used my photo as your avatar that is so sweet!SexyCali is a kool chick,she has came to see me with a friend of hers and she took the show,wish you could review the Tittybar party.....I wish they would allow you to review!Having my picture as your avatar made my day babygirl.....Hope to see you soon!
Yeah I tried that but it doesn't work like that .
If she did a review it is possible not to give credit for Premium access. This keeps her out of sensitive male forums.
Other than value to other females lurking on here it has little worth to me as a male hobbiest except for the obvious titillation factor.
Will we have a rush of white Queens sticking up for her lady when a guy posts a bad review? LOL just what we need more drama.
I am sorry to say you may not write a review on a lady...and LADIES
can not even make a post in the review section.... But once you get
provider status you can go to the powder room and write a review
in there...hope that helps...... Originally Posted by fawn
you can review ladies that you legitimately pay to spend time with... I am proof... but not done yet! You cannot post anything in the review section though.. You'd have to find a forum that suits your experience. Might need significant proof to get credit though
I'd like to petition credit for the following:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=57469