The Lies and TRUTH OF AGE..

I am 34 and I sure cant beleve it at times.... I look 18 ( some people tell me ) so I am all ways getting carded when I am buying alchool.....

34 would you belevie if I even told you????
Hell! I'm 86! I don't get carded anymore and in fact, I get offered LOTS of freebies...PLUS...I am always getting asked if I need "help"...what do you think?
If it could be, it is.
I put my real age (41) even though I'm told I look like im in my mid 30s. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Maybe younger mmmmm mmm gooood !
Maybe younger mmmmm mmm gooood ! Originally Posted by Lookzfun61
Aw, thank you. :-*
.I put an age that I look like. If I put my real age, first-time clients will feel misguided because I do not look like my real age. So far...I have no complaints. Originally Posted by samantha thom
From your profile pics, you pass for 32 in "provider years", in "human years", maybe 43. ....(a nice looking 43). Am I close?
lol, that's a dude...
I can vouch for Fawn, Laura Lynn and MissMelissa. I've seen all 3 and they all look well under their age.

And I need to see one of them again soon, bc after seeing pics of the man/chick in that ad I'm worried my junk needs to be resuscitated lol
I am 34 and I refuse to lie about my age.
I am 41 and have always shown my true age of course i look and feel alot younger than that! Hahaa
I'm ACTUALLY 36 and love it. When I get older, I might lie. But as of now, I don't feel 36 is ancient and the larger majority of the men I like to visit with, prefer over 30 ladies. If I look like this at 40, I will sooooo own it.

I could easily carve off 10 years and no one would know, but I prefer the gents who enjoy an experience as opposed to an appointment.

Hell, at 18 I had no clue what I was doing or how to enjoy it. I obviously don't have that problem anymore .
Now if I could just stop night-snacking on WowWee coffee bars....dammit!!!!!
I am 192, and I look it, and all you youngsters can kiss my wrinckled 1.3" of dangling death. But I will say that a woman's taint begins to become damn good at 36.
I write my real age which is 48. I don't look it most days but there are a some days that I feel 90. I find that listing my real age is beneficial. My clients want an older woman. There's no point in lying about your age. It matters to clients and if they want a 20 year old and you're 35, they're going to know it.

As for the ad, she/he might be 35. Maybe she engaged in a behavior or habit that aged him/her. Why don't one of you brave souls TOFTT and put the mystery to bed, as it were?
I think she means she's been providing for 35 years Originally Posted by azngrllvr
That's funny Do you think she started providing when she was 35?

I like the ones on BP that have been the same age for years. And even better are the ones with the same pictures and the same ad for years.......
Hell! I'm 86! I don't get carded anymore and in fact, I get offered LOTS of freebies...PLUS...I am always getting asked if I need "help"...what do you think? Originally Posted by vnurse
V, I don't care how old (or young) you are, you're always just right to me. And hot as hell, you make me harder than Chinese arithmetic.