Never visited a studio and probably never will now

Now this is where things get little crazy of proving pimps multiple handles.
All started with someone fighting with Chung only. Then Ghostrider stepped into the fight. The someone only issue was problem with pimps attacking Korean ladies and leading false information. In the fight how do all other handles fit in? How do I fit in? There are many ladies who claimed they been abused, extorted and threatened by 2-3 pimps/promoters that are Korean male, 1/2 Korean male and a Caucasian male.
Now question to you (NTX), where do you fit in? All legit handles (well known legit hobbist handles) have not get involved because it is not their biz. Actually, I don’t get involve until someone attacks me like pimps. Now NTX, are you a pimp or are you one of pimp’s handles? Originally Posted by AsianP
Not a pimp nor am I a promoter. I think reviews should be truthful and unbiased. They're easy to spot and poke with a sharp stick. Very similar to you in a way. You're easy to spot when you return with a new and improved handle and very easy to provoke.
Not a pimp nor am I a promoter. I think reviews should be truthful and unbiased. They're easy to spot and poke with a sharp stick. Very similar to you in a way. You're easy to spot when you return with a new and improved handle and very easy to provoke. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Come back?
Ok, if you say so… keep saying it for pimps and someone will listen to you or trust you.
My Supervisor makes well over 6 figures. Drives a nice black casual Audi, paints weird pictures , runs triathlons, and plays call of duty at 2am so he doesn’t disturb his wife and 2 twin girls….. he wears a size 13… and he collects Jordans… he is the furthest thing from a thug… now I know that was a mouthful but if you haven’t guessed it… my Supervisor is just a regular well to do guy , does regular maybe some weird shit… but he is the furthest thing from a THUG… you saw J’s and size 13 and thought my cousin Jamal was gonna jump out the closet…. This guy.
Correct!
When I visited Ann, she told me size 13 Air Jordan belong to vadc.
When I visited Crystal, she told me size 13 Adidas belong to Ghostrider.
Both of them told me vadc and Ghostrider are hiding in the closet with their camera.
This happened at APT near new Renaissance hotel. Originally Posted by AsianP
I unblocked you because your not banned yet. Which girl told you this? it highly doublful that any girl talks to you due to you stalking them and me on this board. Everyone knows who you are and what a waste of breath to even acknowledge your existence.

Your Mod buddy cant help you now. So start saying good bye and come back on a new handle soon. You will not be missed!!
Feel the anger of losing your pimp partner?
Don’t cry for your pimp partner, he will be back soon
We are feeling you saltiness.

Stop making threats and fantasies.
Be a man and stick to what you were set to do such as ignoring. Pussies keep changing their mind.
We all can see your multiple handles and pimping. We all know your method of pimping (threatening, extortion, violence and such).
Move on and learn to joke little unless you’re the owner of shoes size 13.
I'm a little confused here. What is the exact definition of a "studio" in this context?
It’s a building with the purpose of meeting women for certain activities specifically. To me, it’s just another way of saying brothel. Kind of like they say ranch in Nevada. The chicken ranch. But a studio is just cut and dry. No swimming pool or anything just a place to meet a girl for commercial company’.
The name "studio" comes from a point in time where these places would advertise on their windows as "lingerie studios" where ladies would "try on and model" lingerie for the interested clientele.
It’s also about atmosphere. I’ve been to a studio that was just an office building with mats on the floor and a studio that was different depending on the girl and probably the most comfortable studio to date is lovely angels. But I haven’t been to the other studios so can’t say how their atmosphere is. HDS also has a comfortable atmosphere. Relaxing for the purpose you are there for.
It’s also about atmosphere. I’ve been to a studio that was just an office building with mats on the floor and a studio that was different depending on the girl and probably the most comfortable studio to date is lovely angels. But I haven’t been to the other studios so can’t say how their atmosphere is. HDS also has a comfortable atmosphere. Relaxing for the purpose you are there for. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Read what you wrote.
You only been to lovely angels then you been to office building studio then oops you forgot to mention HDS. Damn you’re a promoter for Lovely Angels and HDS.
No you moron i couldnt remember the name of the studio back in the day. now its come back to me. the office building studio i went to was southern comfort studio. i couldnt remember it at the time, and then the other one i went to was studio wet which later changed to pearls of asia. different owner and i never visited pearls after studio wet closed up. studio wet was basically depending on the girl there was a mattress in one room that had a shower, those that know whose room that was know what im talking about. and then there was like a hodgepodge of space to bang the girl. one girl i visited there we did it on a sofa/ footrest type thing and it sucked. southern comfort was a cot on the floor.

Look under my sig line, i am not a promoter of HDS i am a promoter of Asa at hds only. she is my wife. and i am a promoter of abby at Kfest, she is also my wife, she called me her husband. and i am a promoter of lovely angels agency because I have not yet had a bad time at lovely angels. they answer my questions, they respond promptly and the girls give good service with no upcharge or extra fees required. I am also a promoter of promoting myself to promote things i like free of charge. i get no money, or anything for free. I dont even get a thank you. I promote what i like, absolutely free.

but Asian p if you pay me ill promote you to fry cook. we can get that ol food truck humming again. what do you say, is it a deal or what? think about it man, after dudes get done working up an appetite banging lovely angels girls they will stop at your food truck to get some grub. win win. Its just so crazy it might work. anyone?...anyo ne? No? ok.

Read what you wrote.
You only been to lovely angels then you been to office building studio then oops you forgot to mention HDS. Damn you’re a promoter for Lovely Angels and HDS. Originally Posted by AsianP
  • BLM69
  • 04-30-2022, 09:45 AM
The name "studio" comes from a point in time where these places would advertise on their windows as "lingerie studios" where ladies would "try on and model" lingerie for the interested clientele. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
When I think of the word studio, it's where the cum dumpster whores work out of, how the definition has changed! How far off am I fellows?
Very funny
So how does the studio attract patrons while maintaining discretion? Asian parlors use the disguise of "massage" which allows them to operate somewhat overtly. Do these studios masquerade around as art galleries, photo shops, or dance studios? I would think they would get shut down pretty quickly if they were advertising prostitution
with the new laws they dont masquerade as anything other than your average ordinary everyday plain jane. . that would draw too much attention.but you step through the door its a different story.