Provider References

• Old-T
  • 04-19-2012, 05:51 PM
And yet sadly I know a good friend of mine who does no screening at all, and she HAS put herself at risk. Her rationale is that "Well I've seen a thousand guys and only a few have done this or that..." it included rape and robbery. And many times, because she works 24/7, after certain hours she gets a lot of no-shows and time-wasters or really fucked up guys on drugs. I try to tell her about references but she never listens. And my fear is that the next time 'one of the few' does something, it may cost her her life. Originally Posted by alluringava

I am very sorry to hear that story about your friend--about yet another young lady. I have been to two funerals of ladies, and at least one died in large part bcause she saw someone she shouldn't have: he had multiple warnings posted for robbing, beating, and raping lades. But she "trusted her gut" and thought screening got in the way of making money off short notice requests. I hope this does not happen to your friend--or anyone else.

As Sophi mentioned, refreshing a lady's memory by asking her if you may use her as a reference helps--as does bringing alady a small but "distinctive" gift. Or wearing a bozo the clown nose when you first see her
I would definately remember someone dressed like a clown lol
I would definately remember someone dressed like a clown lol Originally Posted by bustyamy

I had a client show up as Santa Claus. He told me he had gone to a children's party where he played the part and then he just came over like that to my incall. Ho ho ho... But I got him to unwrap me, the best present he had for that day LOLOL