to all you trouble making cock suckers who have nothing better to do than start shit!

But as someone who refuses to out people, for now your safe. What a bunch of WK'ING jealous mother fuckers! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, while I also really appreciate all the reconnaissance and pics and reviews on all these Ladies, I have to say that the ABOVE quote is just weak.

Either you stick to your mantra of "refusing to out people", then your "for now your safe" is a meaningless and empty threat
OR you start to clean up with these WKs and MFs.

The choice of course is yours (and may be of the Mods) BUT empty threats are just encouraging the ones that upset you. They are like kids and will do what they like best until punished.

P.S. From what I read, it turned out to be good for you (can't wait to see the pics on the freebies), so may be you want to keep protecting and nourishing them kids?
Just shameful.
YOU KNOW IT!

"so what if she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is? to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more by christmas."

LMAO SORRY I HAD TO DO IT! AFTER WHAT YOU SAID IT POPPED IN MY HEAD! GOTTA LOVE KAT WILLIAMS
Great minds Chase ! Told him the same thing !

If a bunch of jealous bastards aren't hating on you , you're not doing something right ! Trust me , I'm an expert , you need at least 4 stalkers to know you're on track ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Just shameful. Originally Posted by homer13
The Handle, The Avatar, The Post.... Awesome!
This is simply BLASPHEMY! you meant to tell me there's someone out there who doesnt just LOVE you? I think you have officially made it big SL! when you begin to gain haters you know you must be doing something right! I know I am PROUD to be team SL... I still wear my shirt because its AWESOME! haha Originally Posted by CHASeINGbad
YOU KNOW IT!

"so what if she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is? to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more by christmas."

LMAO SORRY I HAD TO DO IT! AFTER WHAT YOU SAID IT POPPED IN MY HEAD! GOTTA LOVE KAT WILLIAMS Originally Posted by CHASeINGbad
I miss you.... IJS
Guys while I appreciate your support, I just don't believe in outing. So my rant is over and it saddens me that some guys can be such jealous dick heads.

On a different note..... in the past I've been accused of being a manager / pimp. Well once and for all I'm going to address this nasty accusation. It’s time for SL to come clean. YES.... I am a pimp. But I only have one client. "ME"! I keep myself pretty booked. How you ask? Simple, I just treat others with respect and honesty and that just seems to work well. I shower within one hour of every session, I always come bearing gifts and I'm never late and I have never negotiated prices. Now I would be a liar if I did say I've been charged for a half hour session and stayed 1-2 hours, but I have never asked for a deal... EVER! I go out to dinner on a regular basis with some of these wonderful ladies and spend lots of OTC time with many of them. But if the "Slamdango" comes up I pay. Its business and this keeps things simple and understandable.

I appreciate everyone’s contributions. That’s what this place is all about. We all have enough drama in our lives. This is supposed to be fun. I will continue to help newbies and anyone who asks. I’m a full time man whore. That’s my job!

And one more thing... Lyric, thanks for making things better last night on short notice!

Note to self: Never piss off Little Monster.
Just shameful. Originally Posted by homer13

Welcome back, Homer.
Guys while I appreciate your support, I just don't believe in outing. So my rant is over and it saddens me that some guys can be such jealous dick heads.

On a different note..... in the past I've been accused of being a manager / pimp. Well once and for all I'm going to address this nasty accusation. It’s time for SL to come clean. YES.... I am a pimp. But I only have one client. "ME"! I keep myself pretty booked. How you ask? Simple, I just treat others with respect and honesty and that just seems to work well. I shower within one hour of every session, I always come bearing gifts and I'm never late and I have never negotiated prices. Now I would be a liar if I did say I've been charged for a half hour session and stayed 1-2 hours, but I have never asked for a deal... EVER! I go out to dinner on a regular basis with some of these wonderful ladies and spend lots of OTC time with many of them. But if the "Slamdango" comes up I pay. Its business and this keeps things simple and understandable.

I appreciate everyone’s contributions. That’s what this place is all about. We all have enough drama in our lives. This is supposed to be fun. I will continue to help newbies and anyone who asks. I’m a full time man whore. That’s my job!

And one more thing... Lyric, thanks for making things better last night on short notice!

Note to self: Never piss off Little Monster. Originally Posted by Still Looking
What's a "Slamdango"?
What's a "Slamdango"? Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Its REALLY hard to explain... I'll have to show you!
...And one more thing... Lyric, thanks for making things better last night on short notice... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Guarantied no drama/BS with her. Nice going sir
KIDS!
Everybody just settle down and behave.
I mean it!
Its REALLY hard to explain... I'll have to show you! Originally Posted by Still Looking

LOL,

A little demonstration. Close your eyes and open your legs.
I miss you.... IJS Originally Posted by Still Looking
well IJS... i might miss u 2
Note to self: Never piss off Little Monster. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Oh don't worry Sir, as long as you keep posting funny shit, bad ass hottie pics, and never bad mouth the Texans, Rockets, or Edmonton Oilers, I will stay a proud member of your fan club!!
It's just like everyone else said, these miserable assholes are just pissed cause these women aren't sporting one of their shirts, and they don't have a panty collection like you do. Keep doing what your doing SL, don't take no shit off anyone!!!
Note to self: Never piss off Little Monster.

Common, Little Monster is just a Teddy Bear

LOL