WTF is up with VA?!?

• vadc
  • 02-22-2019, 10:35 AM
Well everyone has their preference and taste. That doesn’t bother nor offend me. While I am not in the category of the OP desires I’m not going to judge his opinion. It’s his money to spend how he so chooses. I’ve meet with some amazing gentlemen who’s preference was the same or similar as the OP and I was upfront about my appearance and they saw me anyway and had (or at least told me) it was one of the most fun encounters. They have since become very loyal to me but still enjoy variety every now and then lol
I work on my body but I will never be a “spinner” to me that personally is not attractive , only because it reminds me of a young teenager. But again that is my personal opinion. As far as guys I am attracted to personality more than looks. A disrespectful/degrading man is a HUGE turn off. Originally Posted by Adaline
I don’t think you will have problem with guys liking you body. From pics and profile, you look sexy to me. Appears well built (athletic) and not fat.

Good luck and enjoy your trip to Virginia.
Well thank you vadc, I do run spartan races quite often!!
Well everyone has their preference and taste. That doesn’t bother nor offend me. While I am not in the category of the OP desires I’m not going to judge his opinion. It’s his money to spend how he so chooses. Originally Posted by Adaline

Thanks so much Adaline and I really appreciate how we can simply voice our individual opinions and leave it at that. We all have our different tastes and preferences and I certainly have mine. You are an attractive lady but just not my style. If a client of yours insisted on only paying you 75% of your normal rate I doubt he would be your type of client and I respect that. It's all pretty simple. Best of luck Adaline and thanks again!
Yeah this was a complete dick headed thread anyway umm mods you can look at Rocket7 strip club review, those ages are in violation of the rules unless hes trying to tell everyone something about himself personally I do not want to know ummm its Creepy AF ?? Yup

Thank You and Chris Hanson has now left the Chat
Cougar - stop acting so immature and uneducated by trying to take swipes at me, the messenger. If you want to debate the fact that men, in general, prefer younger petite girls with a positive attitude when compared to older, overweight and cranky women we can do that.

If you wish to limit our discussion to personal attacks we can go there also. You will just lose again. Don't project your personal disappointment with yourself towards me. I have no doubt you were a drop-dead gorgeous girl two decades ago. The fact is a woman's sexual market place value (SMV) begins to decline around 25 or so. By 35 ladies are becoming nervous because they are preparing to hit the wall at 40. Ladies in their 40s have almost zero SMV and once they are beyond 50 guys are swatting them away like pesky flies.

How about us older men in their 40s and 50s with virtually unlimited cash? Girls half our age absolutely love spending time with us because we spoil them and we really don't give a fuck what other people say about us - we are men, lol.
You had to say 15. You could have used the example of just a young petite girl, but there it is. A minors age comparison. The comment that you made puts us and all that enjoy the hobby in jeopardy and further scrutiny, my only intention was to protect and inform.
Stop your lying and trying to pass yourself off as some virtuous and altruistic person who was only thinking of others. Your only goal was to attack me (read below) since I struck a raw nerve with you. If you enjoy exercising your mind and are up for some intense verbal sparring my hourly rate is $350 for incall. Since we have never met you must undergo screening.

Yeah this was a complete dick headed thread anyway umm mods you can look at Rocket7 strip club review, those ages are in violation of the rules unless hes trying to tell everyone something about himself personally I do not want to know ummm its Creepy AF ?? Originally Posted by Cougarlicious