Seeking advice about my rates/volume

• ztonk
  • 01-23-2012, 11:08 PM
I also have to give props to Reya for posing this question in such an insightful manner. In exchange, she's gotten a lot of great feedback.

Having met and interacted with you in person (non-BCD) I can attest that you are certainly above average in appearance and personality. I would also add that I am one of those guys who has been sitting on the fence about seeing you. A special of some kind would probably get me off the fence, but weekends are notoriously difficult hobby days for me.

uhhh. That was Ztonk I think. That's my story, and I am sticking to it. Originally Posted by austinkboy
Nice try... you need to have this "selective memory" condition of yours looked into...

z
Thanks for your thoughts but I will leave this business before I ever offer anything under an hour. I never have and never will, it's just not my thing. I'm fairly certain I would not enjoy that whole scenario at all. Actually I was thinking an hour might not be enough time to get to know anyone really and maybe I should have a 90 minute minimum?

I go to socials so if someone was curious about me they could always kinda check me out there before committing to an actual date.

What about offering 30 minute sessions? I've made multiple mistakes by going for hr sessions for first time visits and wanting to leave before the hr was over. I only do hr sessions on repeat visits now. I know you wanted opinions on your current rate but just thought I'd provide this angle. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Yeah, that's one of my biggest problems- the only weekday I'm available is Friday. Most of my clients are married guys and they have a really hard time getting out of the house on the weekend. I would say I should just charge a premium for Fridays but I hate complicated rate structures and everyone else probably does too.

I've definitely received a LOT of feedback both publicly and via email and PMs and I thank everyone for their honest thoughts and for not beating up on me too badly.

I also have to give props to Reya for posing this question in such an insightful manner. In exchange, she's gotten a lot of great feedback.

Having met and interacted with you in person (non-BCD) I can attest that you are certainly above average in appearance and personality. I would also add that I am one of those guys who has been sitting on the fence about seeing you. A special of some kind would probably get me off the fence, but weekends are notoriously difficult hobby days for me.

Nice try... you need to have this "selective memory" condition of yours looked into...

z Originally Posted by ztonk

Having met and interacted with you in person (non-BCD) I can attest that you are certainly above average in appearance and personality.
z Originally Posted by ztonk

I agree you don't give yourself enough credit ..I personally think you are beautiful smart and super funny.

As for rate wise I cant answer as I don't think is right being a fellow provider to say what you should charge other then I think you are worth way more
As for "no holes barred"...I'm saving my anal virginity for true love, sorry. [/quote]

LMAO , sorry but that's just funny! LMAO
for Me, I prefer weekends!! to hectic during the week...I am single.. so I do not need to worry about kids or wives
I have never seen you(hopefully that will change soon), but looking at your pictures and what you offer I wouldn't change your rate.

Personally I tend to not see providers that are much less than $300. I have tried $200 providers in the past but was disappointed.
What about offering 30 minute sessions? I've made multiple mistakes by going for hr sessions for first time visits and wanting to leave before the hr was over. I only do hr sessions on repeat visits now. I know you wanted opinions on your current rate but just thought I'd provide this angle. Originally Posted by txAustin202
I'm usually only good for 30 anyway. If it goes well, I'll usually book 60 the next time.
Reya, so much depends on you. Are you happy with 1 customer a day for the 3 days you work? It sounds like you want to increase volume somewhat. I'm sure there's not a 100% correlation between price and volume, but the % is up there. If I'm going to spend $300 an hour on a provider, she will have to have something going for her that the $200 or even $250 an hour provider does not offer.

There are probably a limited number of guys who will spend $300 an hour for any woman so you have to reconcile yourself to that fact. The only time I've paid $300 an hour was through an amazing agency. For me, $250 is the highest I would go and she would have to be on the upper tier of providers for me to spend that much when there are many hot women in the $200 range.

Good luck to you in making your decision! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Could not have said it any better. Maximum $250/hr. for an excellent GFE lady with very good to great reviews.
Reya,
I have looked at your ad time and time again however, I'm not a man who will shell out 300 for any lady. I just can't justify the cost. That's just me however, I would love to find a lady or two that I could see on a regular basis. I have only shelled out 2 bills once or twice since being here and that was until I realized quality was much better than quality and looks. Now I usually only do hhr sessions to start and if I enjoy and we click I go for more. Now just recently I went to an hr for 150 with an extremely nice and accommodating lady and that was a first for me in a long time. Now will I go back if she would offer the same price to me? You bet... And I would do it time and time again. Now 300 or higher is at a price point that knocks alot of good guys out so with that said it's totally up to you. Nothing wrong with sampling the waters. Just saying!!!!
Try out a special: 300 for 90 mins or 250 for 60 mins.
I would imagine lots of pampering and msog at those pricepoints.

Good luck!
You're competing with a lot of ladies with lower rates and adequate service. Including ladies with half hour rates.

Realize most of the guys are just out to get a nut. GFE, nice settings, etc. is icing on the cake, but the cake is pretty darn good by itself.

You're also competing with free service from Rosie.

I'm not saying you should lower your rates, but consider the nature of the business. Lots of really nice restaurants have gone out of business because the customers can get what they need at a restaurant that's a little less nice, but considerably less expensive, more convenient, etc.

Or for that matter, a cheaper restaurant with food that's equally good.
I didn't read all the replies so this might have already been said.

I am currently single and will maybe see 4 providers in one year. I actually have a hobby fund, where I just save a certain amount of money a month, and when it gets to about $300, I pull out the list.

I fancy the curvy ladies; not that I don't find hard-bodies attractive, I just prefer the feel of a softer figure. For example, Sovanna, Plaything/Toi and Malanie Summers (if pics are accurate as I've yet to see her in person) are recent examples of what I find physically attractive.

Having said that, even though I could afford $300 or more, it comes down to recent reviews -- if they all have solid reviews, I then go to services and then to price.

Obviously, the reviews and services will affect how I weigh the price differences; i.e., if Betty charges $50 more than Veronica, but she has better reviews or offers something that Veronica doesn't on her menu, then I wouldn't think twice about paying the extra $50.

It just so happens that the women I find most attractive -- of whom, have a solid track record and offer the services I look for -- seem to fall in that 200-300 range... mostly $250 or lower, if I'm being honest.

Having said that, considering your reviews and showcase, $300 for an hour of your company does not seem far fetched to me (especially since I like your look), but it probably does deter a decent amount of potential hobbyists.
I have not seen you thus far but have visited your showcase on occasion to see if I wanted to. What kept me from making that decision was 3 part. Part one was pricing, part two was availability (Fri-Sun is hard for some of us) and part three is I can't put you on a 1-10 scale off your showcase. If I'm going to shell out 3 bills for a provider she has to be a high 9 or 10 because there are plenty of 8 and 9's that charge between 200-250 for an hour. There have been a few guys and a lady chime in about your looks but that's not verified. In lots of guys eyes there are hobbyist who will always try to flatter providers and talk about how hot they are but I've read way to many reviews and showed up and had old, heavy providers there. Your showcase has to be more flattering if you want 3 bills.

From what I've read and been involved in, in threads 250 seems to be the cut off for lots of guys. You have to decide what you want, if you lower your prices will you get more gents, probably but again there are so many choices below 250 that dropping to 250 still might not get you much more interest. My suggestion is again to improve your showcase and get a buz about your tcb and bcd skills. The way you describe yourself as average in this, average in that and with your pics I don't see a big jump even at 2 bills.

just my 2 cents
ECCIE is just a small group of guys in the hobbysphere, unless ECCIE is were where you are getting a majority of you clients, this would be the last place I would be asking opinions on my rates. IJS if a guy really want's to see you -/+ $50 would not matter much to him. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
You have a few reviews linked, none from eccie and you show a different location so are you so bored that you go into every city's coed just to get involved.

I don't think I would take her advice as she can't even get a review of her own here and probably has alienated herself from the eccie guys.

And yes +/- 50 does make a huge difference to a guy making a decision. I think your 1 visit a day proves that. What also makes a difference is your bcd and tcb and attitude which is why Skylar has 0 reviews and is so bitter that she goes city to city to jump in and talk smack about eccie guys.