Poker Anyone? December 29th!

Topcat,

If you are interested please sent your P411 info to SweetKendall. That way you are on the list if you can attend.
If Alecia doesn't go then I am not going! Originally Posted by SweetKendall
If you don't go there will be no poker. We can't have that, so Alecia has to go so you go
  • motor
  • 12-26-2010, 02:35 PM
i am looking foward to being there
If she doesnt go we will still have poker, just a better chance of winning :-)
Got the invite. Thanks Boltfan. Will be attending this time.
Awesome see you there.
Ooooo Nitwit is coming screw Alecia I am so in the building !
i got the invite thanks kendall and boltfan! looking forward to a new game this wed. i have a regular game on wed but i am sure the scenery is much better at this one!
MUCH better!

To everyone,

Please check your PM if you have already RSVP to play or watch. If you plan to arrive after 8 PM you need to call SweetKendall or I so we can let you in the club. This is mainly for watchers as those for the poker tourney should plan to arrive by 7:30 pm.

Thanks
So, how was the game?!
cant wait
NeedingMore, the game is tonight. About to leave to head down there. Just checking to see if there are any last minute RSVP.
Thank you everyone for attending last nights event. We had a fantastic turnout of 24 players, 3 starting tables and many, many more who came to watch and socialize.

The number one question I was asked was how about a newbie table. I think that is a fantastic idea. I truly love this game and for the next event I will be putting on a newbie clinic for how to play the game, pointers and general strategy.

This is a wonderful game that takes only a short time to learn but a lifetime to master. I would be honored to teach anyone this great American game.
Great time Bolt. Thanks to you and Kendall for organizing it. If you need anyone to demonstrate how to be a donkey I'll be there for ya. Also, Congrats to Lady Diane!
  • Surge
  • 12-30-2010, 03:23 PM
I had every intention on being there BOLT/Kendall but work called and I got out too late to make an appearance!

Kendall, you know I hate to miss a good party!

I heard it was a great time and sign me up to learn the game....

Look forward to your next one

Thanks