Cum on Face during a MSOG session: Leave it on or wipe it off?

Agree if they leave it on for round two bbj deff getting a tip
Yep + 1
all natural skin so soft ? Originally Posted by LaStang
lol--well my skin IS soft!
...so unless you can reload by the time you make it back down to stick it back in for another go 'round... Originally Posted by QueenSophie
I'd want her to keep it on for the next round. I just think a woman looks sexy with her mouth, chin, & next dripping with cum. I'm not into the eye & nose shots. Just keep it on the lips, cheeks, & below.

And if i could get ready fast, I'd love to have her ride me CG with cum hanging & dripping from her face. That's a visual fantasy that gets me going.
I luv when a guy comes on my doubles girls ass and i can lick it clean!
Oh baby now that's hot...I like that ..
Wipe if off-- please. I ain't licking it off-- LOL

Heck, when I CIM and she spits or swallows, I ain't kissing her again until she rinses her mouth out, Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Interesting
Wipe it off..it is a hott thing cof but you dont want a bigger mess ha.
LOVE IT.... just don't get it on my nose...snorting cum is NOT AWESOME ha
Dallas. lol. Girl. You are a scandal. lol

Can't wait to see you again.
Wow bumping a poll thread from 2013, you had to do some digging to find that one.
If that is how the session is ending, of course I will be cleaning myself up- however, if we're still in the middle of session-even though he has had his load taken care, of, if hes freaky hes helping me clean my face by feeding it to me, or I am feeding it to myself (all depending on the guy too though- not the first time I see you! haha! ) Typically I have a damp washcloth besides the bed for things like this..Ok I am going to stop typing.. My answer just really depends on the situation.
Definitely Leave It On Until Were Done.. No Need To Wash Away A Tasty Creamy Treat Waste Not Want Not Every Last Drop Will Find It's Way Down My Throat👅👄
*It rubs the lotion on it's skin*
Question for the 70% of guys that want her to leave it on: So, are you going to at least kiss her while your spunk is on her face? Where's the love?

BTW, love Laura's response on taking a pic and believe eccie should allow facial pics in showcases.

For Paven, one of my hottest sessions was purely french and russian, with my load all over her boobs. She never wiped it off and proudly got dressed and left my room (with deep cut neckline) with my swimmers still on her chest. They had dried somewhat and you had to look close, but it was clear she loved it.