So are you Democrats happy now the Economy is shit?

Because I don't deem it necessary to comment on totally ridiculous comments made by others. I make an excerption with your comments. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You passive aggressive attitude doesn't work with most of the members on this board...too many people on this board see right through your over inflated opinion on yourself and continued foolish bloviating. Your a genius it you one mind nonsense and narcissism isn't excepted as you think it is. What did bitten say to Al bore??
And an idiot is NEVER right. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You are correct sir...you're never right, but the sad thing is you think you are...more of your over inflated opinion of you narcissistic self.
You can't help yourself with yourself adulation being the big nothing you are.
You and SC have the same mental dysfunction. Strange how it afflicts left left??
I take it you got one of these free San Fran Nan fortune cookies she made on down in ChinaTown in February. You know, when she said come on down, it'll be fun. Here have a cookie.

I'm not happy.. knowing Trump could have been a Leader like the Mayor of San Francisco, where the virus was all but halted thanks to her swift action, and her stay-a-home order, a full week before Trump authored those immortal words "anyone who wants a test can get a test, the tests are beautiful, perfect tests" Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You passive aggressive attitude doesn't work with most of the members on this board...too many people on this board see right through your over inflated opinion on yourself and continued foolish bloviating. Your a genius it you one mind nonsense and narcissism isn't excepted as you think it is. What did bitten say to Al bore?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Very strange. Most Trump supporters on this forum disagree with me politically but many respect what I have to say. As I respect what others have to say. The problem with you is you say nothing but express opinions that are easily contradicted. "Over inflated opinion". "Foolish bloviating". "Nonsense and narcissism". Get real. Instead of the 3rd grade name-calling, try discussing politics on a political forum.

I have presented a great deal of evidence to counter your OPINIONS on debates and the constitutionality of shutting things down. You have presented zero to support your OPINION.
I take it you got one of these free San Fran Nan fortune cookies she made on down in ChinaTown in February. You know, when she said come on down, it'll be fun. Here have a cookie. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
you're close.. I got some Nookie in China Town, San Francisco, from a Chinese girl named Wan