Sex on the balcony and other fun places

I found a trampoline on a balcony! What time can you get here?
I think you're safer sticking with the goats.

Kidding, kidding... Lol
An airport private family bathroom was pretty unusual & fun & exciting at the thought of security coming to knock on our doors to make us leave!!! (you know they saw us enter on camera! LOL)
I was in a hospital ward after surgery in the Marine Corps. A lot of guys had been hit (Nam). About 40 of us on the ward split down the middle into two sections. They guy next to me had his wife come to visit who he hadn't seen in a year. EVEYONE in our section of the ward either turned our backs to the couple or rolled over face down and pretended to sleep to give them some privacy.

As she was leaving; we were all thanked for the gesture.

JR
Hot tub in the courtyard of a hotel in L.A., another during a lap dance on an open deck of a well known gentlemen's club with plausible deniability, in the library with Col. Mustard's daughter and the candlestick.

... And I can think of a perfect balcony.
I was in a hospital ward after surgery in the Marine Corps. A lot of guys had been hit (Nam). About 40 of us on the ward split down the middle into two sections. They guy next to me had his wife come to visit who he hadn't seen in a year. EVEYONE in our section of the ward either turned our backs to the couple or rolled over face down and pretended to sleep to give them some privacy.

As she was leaving; we were all thanked for the gesture.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
OMG that is masterbation material there!! Nothing hotter than great sex within a group of people that pretend to be asleep but secretly lay there listening and highly aroused!! OMG I want to have butt spanking, body sweating, hair pulling, screaming orgasm boink... in military barracks!!
OMG that is masterbation material there!! Nothing hotter than great sex within a group of people that pretend to be asleep but secretly lay there listening and highly aroused!! OMG I want to have butt spanking, body sweating, hair pulling, screaming orgasm boink... in military barracks!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
5,000 dirty bastards scaled the castle wall...Dddddaaahhaammmm, I'm just sweating hearing about you sweating hearing about him sweating hearing about them sweating!
I finally got to have my balcony fantasy last night and it was amazing. I think a big thank you is in order to the lovely Lilyth. So, THANK YOU Lilyth, I can't wait to see you again.