Is DATY dangerous?

Is this the thread for people who just don't have enough things to worry about that keep them awake at night ... what if you were passing up DATY with some of the hotties on this board worrying about safety... and then a big ol' asteroid smashed into the earth... wouldn't you feel silly then....
I thought DATY was only dangerous if her cooter had teeth.
DATY is extremely dangerous. It is highly addicting and can lead to a substantial loss of savings. Moreover, once you start down this path, you will find the urge to perform DATY on an alarmingly frequent basis.

And once the word gets out, your phone starts to blow up and you are pestered all the time with ladies who want to come over and just USE you!

Stay away. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Very, very true. I've even had AMP girls lower their rates, and invite me to their homes. I dated a Jehovah's Witness, who wouldn't fuck but loved DATY.

LS
Very, very true. I've even had AMP girls lower their rates, and invite me to their homes. I dated a Jehovah's Witness, who wouldn't fuck but loved DATY.

LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
Ever tried with one of these...
wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_get_HIV_AIDS_through_o ral_sex Originally Posted by windowshopper
A more reputable source:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm
if you're worrying about hiv you probably won't be able to eat no pussy worth a damn and that's why maybe you shouldn't chow down. Leave that to others. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Truer words were never spoken.

PLEASE READ THIS.
HIV is transmitted from a woman to a man when vaginal fluid from a woman enters through your mucus membrane. If you have any laceration all HIV needs is an exposed white blood cell to attach itself onto.
for more info http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm Originally Posted by houstonguy09
Nothing in life is 100% safe, the difference between contracting HIV orally vs. anally or vaginally is that the the normal bacteria and saliva in the mouth is a very hostile environment for the HIV virus. But if you have bleeding gums or any other cuts or sores in your mouth allowing direct access to your blood stream you should refrain.

Nope, its not safe. Then again, neither is a bareback handjob. A guy with HPV can spread the virus to a provider's hands, and she can in turn put it on your wang. As with all things hobby related, the idea of anything being 100% safe, either in terms of health or crime or from LE, is ridiculous. Figure out what risks you're willing to take and have fun. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
EXACTLY

Very, very true. I've even had AMP girls lower their rates, and invite me to their homes. LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
DITTO
But swallowing is the best part of it
Dude.... WOW.... A 7 month bump!..... A new newbie low.....
However, HIV is not well sustained outside of the body, ..... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
The last scientific report brought to my attention concluded that the shortest ... shortest ... time span reported for the virus to survive when exposed to AIR was 72 hours with the average about 5 to 6 days. Admittedly, that was a little over 10 years ago, but those type of data are not "disputed" ... FYI ... the source was the head of the California state crime lab who had overseen over the years a lot of HIV contaminated body fluids....all the way back to the 80's. She traveled around the world assisting labs on maintaining "safe" environments for their technicians and at the time was considered an "international expert" on the subject.
That tears it I'm not shaking hands with any of you ever again.
That tears it I'm not shaking hands with any of you ever again. Originally Posted by Wayward
If one's hands are dry and free of any obvious sores or body fluids, you probably should not be concerned with the "average person" ....

.. back in the 80's when the aids epidemic hit the U.S. I spent some quality time with an operating room nurse, who said the hospital tested them weekly, but the media was talking about HIV being spread by dirty needles and unprotected sex. I asked her ...

... are you using dirty needles and having unprotected sex at the hospital?

There is a political & economic agenda to minimize the risks ... to the general public.....

.... just like the Galveston Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Bureau minimizes the presence of sharks off the beaches along the sea wall ...

but ask the fisherman on the piers!

We do not need to live in bio-hazard suits, but being reckless is foolish.
It is very dangerous unless a tounge with herpes lesions is on your menu.
I guess the only time I really considered DATY dangerous, was the day I got out of the hospital after breaking my neck and being put in a halo, and trying to figure out how I could eat my wife's pussy. Trust me, we both figured a way out. Just had to be careful not to have a thigh swipe my head.
So we are bumping an seven month old thread?
Thus the need for another moderator.......