Question about tipping

Wait...whores who make $300 per hour are STRUGGLING? And NEED tips to survive???

For a $300 provider who does one appointment per day, she makes $78,000 per year, tax free, working five days a week, for ONE hour per day. For a provider who does two appointments per day, she makes $156,000 per year...and these are the "struggling" providers? Even at $200, that's $52,000 and 104,000...

You think your "tip" means jack shit...or that they need it?

Tipping...fucking idiotic...

You think your "tip" means jack shit...or that they need it?

Tipping...fucking idiotic... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Just wondering why do you care so much if other guys on here tip? I mean you have a difference view on this OK I get that but why do you have to post how dumb it is to tip like Four times? Do you also get on guys at strip clubs that make it rain? Do you make your own bed at a hotel so you don't have yo tip the maid? are you a big fan of Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs?

Just wondering because this issue really has seemed to hit a nerve with you.
here's a tip.

Wash your beaver real well between clients.
I offered my opinion in accordance with the OP...these idiots don't strike a nerve with me...stupid people rarely do. I rather enjoy pointing out stupidity when I find it though...simple...
here's a tip.

Wash your beaver real well between clients. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Hell, that's what baby wipes are made for ...right?

I like to say ... "a wipe of the twat, makes sure I get tipped alot" ...
If the lady requires the donation up front and its the 1st time you are seeing her, then give her the amount she asks for.. keep the tip in a separate pocket. But after you have seen her a few times and you see that her level of service is excellent, I can see where you add something extra to the envelope before hand.

It really depends on her consistent level of service.
My thought is that if I want to give her more money (tip), I would just go for a longer session. Instead of 30 min go 60, instead of 60 min go 90....we both win
I offered my opinion in accordance with the OP...these idiots don't strike a nerve with me...stupid people rarely do. I rather enjoy pointing out stupidity when I find it though...simple... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yes you offered your opinion 4 times. To me that is stupid. To each his own I guess.
Yep.
Misogynistic pimp...more like it.

They do go hand in hand.
I have struggled with my answer to this question on here. It has been hard and heart wrenching. But, I have to say .... I agree with Wu.
Yep. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Do Nanny's get tips?
What a great way to let people know that you'd like to be tipped.

smart.
I guess by the logic put forth above I have offended a few ladies by tipping them after a great session. I am sure those ladies will avoid me in the future to prevent further insult. Originally Posted by inctown
Well I guess I'm in the same boat as you. From now on I will no longer tip to alleviate any future insults to future providers that I am willing to see.

So, this is what I will say in my future meeting with a provider after she gives me an excellent session..."that's it, no tip for you!" I will now be the Tip Nazi!
Hell, that's what baby wipes are made for ...right?

I like to say ... "a wipe of the twat, makes sure I get tipped alot" ... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I still have a bunch of baby wipes I brought back from Iraq, not expiring until 2014, if you need it I can give it you for free but I do require a tip after I deliver it to you.