Benghazi Declassified

I might help you out, maybe ...but only if you ask me using that other font you were trying out earlier. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're doing a piss-poor job covering Little- Timmy-tard's ass like the soiled breechclout you are meant to be, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because you can't show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi.
You're doing a piss-poor job covering Little- Timmy-tard's ass like the soiled breechclout you are meant to be, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because you can't show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
why should I do the work for you?

....how will you ever learn to do it on your own, if you always want someone else to do it for you?
why should I do the work for you?

....how will you ever learn to do it on your own, if you always want someone else to do it for you? Originally Posted by JCM800
You're the one that appointed yourself to be the soiled breechclout covering Little Timmy-tard's ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, but you're doing an abysmal job because you can't show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi.
You're the one that appointed yourself to be the soiled breechclout covering Little Timmy-tard's ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, but you're doing an abysmal job because you can't show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I appointed myself by asking you about your font change?

...has Ike Turner been hitting you with a shoe?
I appointed myself by asking you about your font change?

...has Ike Turner been hitting you with a shoe? Originally Posted by JCM800
You're doing an abysmal job as a soiled breechclout covering Little Timmy-tard's ass because you still haven't shown where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
You're doing an abysmal job as a soiled breechclout covering Little Timmy-tard's ass because you still haven't shown where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
now you seem to be on repeat.

what's that called again when you post the same similar response?

a broken what?
now you seem to be on repeat.

what's that called again when you post the same similar response?

a broken what? Originally Posted by JCM800

Have you always been such a failure, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout? Now show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Have you always been such a failure, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout? Now show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you're changing it up a little ...but it's still similar to the last response.

what was the question again?
you're changing it up a little ...but it's still similar to the last response.

what was the question again? Originally Posted by JCM800
You appointed yourself to be the soiled breechclout covering Little Timmy-tard's ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, but you still haven't covered his ass by showing where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi.
You appointed yourself to be the soiled breechclout covering Little Timmy-tard's ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, but you still haven't covered his ass by showing where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you're using the old cut & paste method aren't you? ...but you change it up just a little, but not quite enough ..so it appears as if you really type all that over & over again.

you should try to mix up the font style on every other post, it might hide the cut & paste ...might make it less noticeable.
you're using the old cut & paste method aren't you? ...but you change it up just a little, but not quite enough ..so it appears as if you really type all that over & over again.

you should try to mix up the font style on every other post, it might hide the cut & paste ...might make it less noticeable. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're weak, weak, weak, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, why can't you just show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi?
You're weak, weak, weak, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, why can't you just show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
just a small addition followed by the cut & paste.

what about trying out different color fonts?

it could/might cover your flaw ....you never know.
just a small addition followed by the cut & paste.

what about trying out different color fonts?

it could/might cover your flaw ....you never know. Originally Posted by JCM800
Why don't you do your job as the self-appointed soiled breechclout covering Little Timmy-tard's ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and show where Little Timmy-tard cited an intelligence agent or military officer reported on 11-12 September that a video caused the attack in Benghazi.
You're gonna make CC change the rules again, Corpy! Then you'll REALLY shit yourself again...

and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, etc...