Fact checkers absent under biden

Lie number 1

"the border is closed and secure". Hear any Democrat reputing that statement? Do you repute that statement?

Lie number 2

"the inflation reduction act" will reduce inflation and already has on kitchen table items. Simply not true, a lie.

As to "too much of what is happening in our country today is not normal". True, and it was true all through the summer of 2020 when so called Progressives thought burning down buildings and destroying many Black owned businesses, was "normal". And what did Progressives do? They bailed out the arsonist who went right back to breaking the law because it is what Democrats wanted, "anger and chaos". They thought it was good for their base.

"MAGA Republicans embrace anger, they thrive on chaos". Again, summer of 2020 or Chuck Shumer telling a SC Justice, that he won't know what hit him for voting a certain way and weeks later, someone took that anger to heart and tried to assassinate a SC justice while a very angry mob decided to break the law and intimidate a judge. Or Maxine Waters telling a crowd to "get in their face" of anybody that doesn't think like her and tell them they are welcome here. If that isn't embracing anger, what the fuck is it?

How about "pigs in a blanket, fry'em like beacon" or "dead cops, when do we want it, now". That goes way beyond anger into hatred calling for the death of cops yeah, just like the idiots on Jan.6th. If one didn't watch Fox news, one probably never saw the hordes of liberal/ Progressives assaulting innocent diners outside and inside restaurants demanding to know if they support BLM and if they didn't answer in the affirmative, they were assaulted.

Yes, Donald Trump told plenty of lies, maybe more than any President in history and every single one of those lies was pointed out by the media while none of Biden's lies are reported.

That's just a fact Jack.

Like Bill Mahr said last night 'Don't tell me I don't see what I see" and he was talking about both parties.
Sounds like rage whining is back. Like it ever left.

And it’s all the media’s fault.
Biden isn't fact checked?
So none of the trumpys know how to look up politifact or factcheck.org? And fox news doesn't report Biden lies? That's a load of bullshit.
What a bunch of whiny uninformed crybabies.
Lie number 1

"the border is closed and secure". Hear any Democrat reputing that statement? Do you repute that statement?

Lie number 2

"the inflation reduction act" will reduce inflation and already has on kitchen table items. Simply not true, a lie.

As to "too much of what is happening in our country today is not normal". True, and it was true all through the summer of 2020 when so called Progressives thought burning down buildings and destroying many Black owned businesses, was "normal". And what did Progressives do? They bailed out the arsonist who went right back to breaking the law because it is what Democrats wanted, "anger and chaos". They thought it was good for their base.

"MAGA Republicans embrace anger, they thrive on chaos". Again, summer of 2020 or Chuck Shumer telling a SC Justice, that he won't know what hit him for voting a certain way and weeks later, someone took that anger to heart and tried to assassinate a SC justice while a very angry mob decided to break the law and intimidate a judge. Or Maxine Waters telling a crowd to "get in their face" of anybody that doesn't think like her and tell them they are welcome here. If that isn't embracing anger, what the fuck is it?

How about "pigs in a blanket, fry'em like beacon" or "dead cops, when do we want it, now". That goes way beyond anger into hatred calling for the death of cops yeah, just like the idiots on Jan.6th. If one didn't watch Fox news, one probably never saw the hordes of liberal/ Progressives assaulting innocent diners outside and inside restaurants demanding to know if they support BLM and if they didn't answer in the affirmative, they were assaulted.

Yes, Donald Trump told plenty of lies, maybe more than any President in history and every single one of those lies was pointed out by the media while none of Biden's lies are reported.

That's just a fact Jack.

Like Bill Mahr said last night 'Don't tell me I don't see what I see" and he was talking about both parties. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The border is not closed and secure. I don't blame Republicans for making this an issue in the 2022 elections.

The "Inflation Reduction Act" was so named due to the insistance of Joe Manchin. Very few on the Democratic side looked at the act as having a major impact on the inflation rate. I do think it is a positive though.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/perso...reduction-act/
As for fact-checking of Biden:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...aker=joe-biden Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
politifact is one of the problems
politifact is one of the problems Originally Posted by winn dixie
Repeated request have been made for an alternative to be offered. No one has done so.
The border is not closed and secure. I don't blame Republicans for making this an issue in the 2022 elections.

The "Inflation Reduction Act" was so named due to the insistance of Joe Manchin. Very few on the Democratic side looked at the act as having a major impact on the inflation rate. I do think it is a positive though.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/perso...reduction-act/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Where did that tidbit of information come from? Read and watch a lot of news and never heard that before. You are a fair minded guy ( most of the time ) why do you think the Biden administration keeps telling this obvious lie? KJP sounds like Baghdad Bob saying their were no Americans in Baghdad while American tanks are seen right behind him. Who would have ever thought that you could get worse than Jen Psaki?

Manchin's head must be spinning! First the Dem's hated him for opposing BBB. Then they loved him for IRA but the thing that got him to say yes was a promise on energy that Shumer just pulled. Some say it is punishment for Manchin supporting Dem's.
As for fact-checking of Biden:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...aker=joe-biden Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I believe the OP was talking about MSM like CNN which was "specifically" mentioned in the article but CBS, NBC, ABC would also be included with CNN, but yeah, the lies are there, you just have to go looking for them. You didn't have to go looking for Trump's lies, you got them from half dozen ( or more ) sources per day. That was the point.

But Democrats have no shame in saying, "my guy lies less than yours". Helluva epitaph.
... And there IS a difference - a BIG one!

When Trump "lies" - He exaggerates things. ... So the Dems and
the media call those "lies"...

More outright Lies have been told about Trump then by Him.

But when Joe Biden lies - they are actual LIES - and easily
proven to be so. ... "Knows nothing" about his son's business
ties and business partners? ... THAT LIE alone should surely
frighten every American. ...

#### Salty
... And there IS a difference - a BIG one!

When Trump "lies" - He exaggerates things. ... So the Dems and
the media call those "lies"...

More outright Lies have been told about Trump then by Him.

But when Joe Biden lies - they are actual LIES - and easily
proven to be so. ... "Knows nothing" about his son's business
ties and business partners? ... THAT LIE alone should surely
frighten every American.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

But they don't believe it! Hell, my Democrat friend just told me the other day ( and he is a pretty good barometer of Democrat thinking such as it is ) that he still believes the laptop story is "probably made up" since the FBI hasn't acted on it yet and most unbelievable ( if true ) Tony Bobulinski has never been called before the Hunter grand jury to tell what he knows which he has already shared with the world.

This is the corruption and bias the 20 or so FBI whistle blowers are complaining about.
Where did that tidbit of information come from? Read and watch a lot of news and never heard that before. You are a fair minded guy ( most of the time ) why do you think the Biden administration keeps telling this obvious lie? KJP sounds like Baghdad Bob saying their were no Americans in Baghdad while American tanks are seen right behind him. Who would have ever thought that you could get worse than Jen Psaki?

Manchin's head must be spinning! First the Dem's hated him for opposing BBB. Then they loved him for IRA but the thing that got him to say yes was a promise on energy that Shumer just pulled. Some say it is punishment for Manchin supporting Dem's. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Joe Manchin’s ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ might not reduce inflation. Here’s what it will do instead

It is also a statement made by someone I trust. Could be right, could be wrong.

As for Manchin -- he is in a tough position. A Democrat running for office in a heavily Republican state. I thought his comments on BBB were right on -- it was too expensive.
I believe the OP was talking about MSM like CNN which was "specifically" mentioned in the article but CBS, NBC, ABC would also be included with CNN, but yeah, the lies are there, you just have to go looking for them. You didn't have to go looking for Trump's lies, you got them from half dozen ( or more ) sources per day. That was the point.

But Democrats have no shame in saying, "my guy lies less than yours". Helluva epitaph. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I don't want to go into who lies more, Trump or Biden. Trump, in my opinion, an opinion shared by every political historian who has weighed in on the subject, was one of the worst men to ever hold the office of POTUS. His actions since his defeat in November 2020 have done more harm to this country than all of his predecessors combined. I don't expect you or Salty or any of the other Trump minions to agree but I do not really care. I am also not going to tell you that Biden is a great POTUS. Not by a long shot. But should he run and lose in 2024 I guarantee you he will accept the defeat gracefully and be on the steps of the White House on inauguration day 2025 to welcome his predecessor, just as every other POTUS has done except for Trump.
I don't want to go into who lies more, Trump or Biden. Trump, in my opinion, an opinion shared by every political historian who has weighed in on the subject, was one of the worst men to ever hold the office of POTUS. His actions since his defeat in November 2020 have done more harm to this country than all of his predecessors combined. I don't expect you or Salty or any of the other Trump minions to agree but I do not really care. I am also not going to tell you that Biden is a great POTUS. Not by a long shot. But should he run and lose in 2024 I guarantee you he will accept the defeat gracefully and be on the steps of the White House on inauguration day 2025 to welcome his predecessor, just as every other POTUS has done except for Trump. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

74 million Trump voters would take issue with that and by the time Joe Biden is finished, I have no doubt that his policies, along with his character, will be known as the worst President in modern history. No doubt what so ever.
74 million Trump voters would take issue with that and by the time Joe Biden is finished, I have no doubt that his policies, along with his character, will be known as the worst President in modern history. No doubt what so ever. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
... True That! ...

#### Salty