Gary Johnson Just Stuck His Foot In His Mouth

I bet you have no credit, job, or life. Originally Posted by bambino
Speaking of BETS, Lardass. We're still on, right?
I bet you have no credit, job, or life. Originally Posted by bambino
That's the best reason not to bet with him! You won't get paid!
What you are saying, Fisting Chap, is that if someone owed me money, and then a third party came to my house and threw me out, the new occupants would be entitled to the repayment. God, you really are stupid as shit. The money, since it's not ours, should be divided up among victims of the current Iranian regime, less expenses for administering it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

COG ... first, he can't "think." Secondly, he "apparently" believes that the Shah got the money from "the people" and since "the people" are still there ... they should get it back. Since he also "believes" that all money belongs to the Government to be doled out to "the people" then if Obaminable (it's not his money either) hands it to the EXISTING Iranian Government, being the benevolent and generous masters they are, will hand it back to "the people"!

Being naive like Sissy Chaps is a "Wonderful World in which to Live"!!!!

The U.S. could make a perfect argument for "offset" for reparations for the treatment of U.S. personnel and citizens by the current Iranian government and for the treatment of Israeli personnel and citizens vicariously through the terrorist tentacles fed by the Iranian government on a daily basis. But it would require SissyChaps and Obaminable to recognize that "terrorists" exist and the world is an evil place when allowed to fester. Originally Posted by LexusLover

So did you guys eat your American steak and potato's last night with A1 Steak sauce? You are both class clowns if in fact you ever went to school.

Listen up both of you...

The Iran - US claims Tribunal has been ongoing since 1980 so for almost 4 decades money has been paid back and forth on both sides as we agreed back in 1980 to this International arbitration. If you numnuts dig just below the surface you will find that we lobbied claims against Iran for it's seizure of our Embassy in '79 when we froze all the Iranian funds in our banks. Iran paid us back almost 900 million by 1983 and we paid them back a few hundred million as well. However, this 400 million has been outstanding and recognized by the International Arbitration Governance Council as money we indeed owed to them as they've (Tehran) been lobbying for it since 1980 when we decided we weren't going to pay because the relationship had turned. So no, it doesn't matter what religious figure is leading Tehran we owe them the money and always have no one except you Southern country boys is even questioning the legitimacy of this. Obama singlehandedly saved us about 8 billion dollars by agreeing to pay 1.7B total. Talk about the Art of the Deal.

Keep in mind Iran along with the US has equal representation on this International Court of Arbitration out of the Hauge. In other words we agreed to this and have US judges or representatives serving on the bench in the Hauge.

You two fucking idiots (and those agreeing with you) need to educate yourselves and stop running around here talking like retard Southern hicks as it's clear and obvious you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Think guys. Think. Just think about what you're saying. If a country owes us money on a deal negotiated under President Bush does that mean they don't have to pay us if Donald Trump is elected? Duh fuck No. Stop being morons and think...just fucking think about what you're saying. LOL

You guys can only come with your billboards and slogans but there is no substance behind anything you say or believe in; you just spout silly non-sense that's not very well measured or thought out

Carry on and like I said I'm pretty sure you fellas are mired in debt and with bad credit. Have to be thinking the way you do.
You've got a serious case Kool Aid poisoning, Fisting Chap. Why do you want to give money to a country that will use the money to support efforts to kill American?
You've got a serious case Kool Aid poisoning, Fisting Chap. Why do you want to give money to a country that will use the money to support efforts to kill American? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Has nothing to do with its intended use and it's not giving them money, it's giving them their money back. They paid us $400M for a product and we gave them pixie dust in return. LOL - Also it's peanuts to them but they still want it. You do realize they're just starting to flood the market with their oil and so if they want to fund whatever nefarious acts they choose they've always been able to afford to do that. Iran is no slouch on the world scene they have money the problem has been International (not US specific) sanctions.

You don't get decide you won't pay because you think they may use it to kill Americans; that's not a valid view in the eyes of the International courts. In fact that won't even fly in a US court. LOL
We aren't subject to international courts, Fisting Chap. And they will use the money to kill Americans or our allies. And you're ok with that. You are a sick bastard and a traitor.
  • Tiny
  • 08-21-2016, 01:05 PM
Tiny admit it, you want Skulduggery(D). Your games are getting old!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If it's SkulDuggery you're looking for, look no further than the Democrats and RINO's who voted for The Donald in the Republican primaries. They chose the candidate that Hillary would be most likely to beat.

However, yes, the Illuminati and Trilateral Commission are paying me $15/hour to write subtle messages that will subconsciously scramble peoples' brains and make them vote for Hillary, even though I appear to favor Republican and Libertarian candidates.

However, yes, the Illuminati and Trilateral Commission are paying me $15/hour .... Originally Posted by Tiny
They squandered their money.