would you marry/have child by provider?

Wtf is happening here?
I forgot the question already.
I'd consider a few, #1 Majicream, #2 Maniparan, #3 Very Nice
Anything is possible in the hobby.
Yes if the right Lady were to surface!
I don't know if you meant this as rude as I interpreted it, but I thought I'd reply to your comment. It is a valid question. From the way I view it, if I was in a relationship and I was still providing...I would not feel like I was cheating on my partner. This is my job. This is no different, to me, than going to work for Corporate America. If you handle yourself as a provider professionally and look at this as a career, etc...then I don't find it the same as cheating. This would also mean that your partner would have to respect what you do and know that it is your line of work. With that being said, she is very right and entitled to care that her ex-partner cheated. Just my two cents, any way...
Originally Posted by bambigirl
One problem you did not bring up in your response. What if the provider/wife failed to take care of her husband? There needs to be some intimacy at a physical level in every relationship. If she is not taking care of hubbie, then she has no right to be pissed if he cheats.
Yes of course. Know of any who want to get married and start the baby making process? They have to like old fat men with little dicks tho..
Rebecca... your ex fiancé crazy for doing that! look at that ass!! damn!!! his loss!
If a provider would guarantee to fuck me and treat me like she does for that hour, for the rest of our lives, I'd marry her, knock her up, and provider enough to where she has her choice of being a stay at home mom or not.
Absolutely YES and yes!

It's no secret I have a significant other, of whom I met in the Hobby a little over 2 years ago. Very charming, incredibly handsome Man who I totally adore.

We struggle with how we met and my activity in the Hobby, just like anyone else in this lifestyle however at the end of the day, we love each other without a doubt. He's not going anywhere.

We talk about our future and the possibility of having children together ALL THE TIME but there are differences in age and our interests. It's very complex and I don't think anyone plans for this, it just happens. No matter how bitter people can be from previous relationships, marriages or divorces, I think we all would like the "Fairytale"...whatever that may be.

We are both very busy outside our relationship but have left our options open. For now we just enjoy each others company and love hard.
I don't know if you meant this as rude as I interpreted it, but I thought I'd reply to your comment. It is a valid question. From the way I view it, if I was in a relationship and I was still providing...I would not feel like I was cheating on my partner. This is my job. This is no different, to me, than going to work for Corporate America. If you handle yourself as a provider professionally and look at this as a career, etc...then I don't find it the same as cheating. This would also mean that your partner would have to respect what you do and know that it is your line of work. With that being said, she is very right and entitled to care that her ex-partner cheated. Just my two cents, any way... Originally Posted by bambigirl
Not trying to be mean, it's a legitimate question. Good luck with your career BambiGirl

So an active provider would be upset if her BF cheated on her? What if the provider knows about it? I think anybody who dates a girl who "provides" should be able to see other people too, If not what's the benefit of dating a woman who bangs 3 different guys a day? How is that appealing?
You never know who you will fall in love with. In this world you can rule out any possibilities. All providers are not the same and all hobbyist are not the same. It could happen and has happened.
Come to think of it I would rather date a provider. I would even consider having a polyamorous relationship. Been married once done with all that. Not ever planning on having kids.
I would if it was working out to where I was ready to make that commitment.
I'd marry a Provider. As long as I'm the only one she "fists".
Marry...no
Have kids...absolutely no
If I could afford it in style...be a sugar daddy with all the youthful benefits, heck yes!

Best advice I ever gotten and did not listen to was "don't get married and don't have kids", my father in law, future in law at the time advice was given, was a very wise man...lol