fake review

e.newbie: Agreed. I was willing to entertain the chance that there might be something further here. I'm neither a big bandwagoneer today, nor was I big on flaming people in the past.

But you are right: this just "is what it is." Someone told me once that lies are like bubbles, they always make their way to the surface, sooner or later, one way or the other. (Also, there's a good lesson somewhere on "Lies of Omission." Yeah, you can get burnt.)

This one feel a little like foot-in-mouth. Again, hard to not to DNS. Bummer...

LnH
Funny how some of the ones throwing stones use outdated pics, which is no different to me.
She just posted that is IS pregnant and says she is due in about a week so go give it a shot.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1052151485 Originally Posted by LazurusLong
The surrounding drama is the reason I would shy away
Funny how some of the ones throwing stones use outdated pics, which is no different to me. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Sorry, man.

I'll get my pics updated asap.
It appears to me that the allegeded false reviewer did her a favor, she was obviously unaware of her pregnancy until she read his fabricated review.
If you are pregnant, congrats! And sorry for the false review...
And sorry for the false review... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
WTF?
If you are pregnant, congrats! And sorry for the false review... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I think you should read the whole thread, as well as the other one she posted which tends to show that the review was true.
." Someone told me once that lies are like bubbles, they always make their way to the surface, sooner or later, one way or the other. (Also, there's a good lesson somewhere on "Lies of Omission." Yeah, you can get burnt.)

LnH Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
One thing is always for sure, you never have to talk your way out of the truth.
a review was made on me a couple of days ago and it was false...the man that scheduled the appoint. cancelled then called an hr later trying to reschedule the appointment for the same day i told him no once you cancel i will not see you again i dont like my time being wasted....he wrote a review anyway saying he came and saw me i dont appreciate it...the sctivities told is pretty much gfe for the hhr which i only do if the right donation is involved second my description was false also im not fat or pregnant...i reported this fasle review and was told to post it here so i am doing so...im hooping the correct measures will be taken by the eccie mods to have this review removed...i am furious about this! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
if it was just a bad review i honestly could deal with that i have a couple of other bad reviews but didnt sit there and say that it was a lie i dealt with it...what i wont deal with is a liar who claimed he came and saw me which he did not so call me a liar all you want the truth will soon be revealed... Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
Haha, curious what you're furious about? Why lie? Especially when you're posting in other forums and out your own lies?
I hope this thread stays around a long time.
stupid is as stupid does!
Just thought I'd check in on the thread to see if there are any new developments. Like, I don't know, a half-assed explanation? Or, even better, maybe an apology?

No?

Pity.

Oh, well, I'll be sure to check back before this thread makes it to the second page. With any luck, mama should be able to get another client before the kiddo starts walking.
11/29/2012

im not fat or pregnant! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
1/03/2013

Yes I am pregnant! I am due next week! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez
You should be ashamed of yourself …

YOU are the reason why when a provider TRULY gets a false bad review, then posts a rebuttal in co-ed, no one believes her.

You are sad as hell and should no longer be respected or talked to by any of your provider peers.

I hope you are a better mother than you were provider.
Just thought I'd check in on the thread to see if there are any new developments. Like, I don't know, a half-assed explanation? Or, even better, maybe an apology?

No?

Pity.

Oh, well, I'll be sure to check back before this thread makes it to the second page. With any luck, mama should be able to get another client before the kiddo starts walking. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
....wait for it, wait for it............................ .......never mind...........Just crickets, thought I heard an apology coming, musta been the baby kickin.