Have you ever fallen for a client?

Unfortunately.

Most challenging Relationship thus far and a learning experience most definitely . . . Originally Posted by berkleigh

Thanks for the honesty lady...
Trying to control who you love is like trying to catch rain drops with your hands. Love doesn't have a memory. We all have pasts! You just happen to know some of hers and she some of yours. Your ability to make it isn't hinged on your pasts but in your futures! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
SO NAILED IT!
Falling for a client or provider isn't the problem so much as what each side does once it happens.

I've had a few regular ladies drop the "L" word on me, and to be honest I've done the same. Thankfully, neither party took advantage of the situation or mistook the relationship for something other than what it is. I'm fortunate in that I remained friends with these ladies as long as they stayed in contact, sometimes long after the physical relationship ended.

If you truly care for the other party, you will respect that boundaries must exist, and do your best not to take advantage of the situation. The same can be said for relationships outside the hobby, for that matter.
I've had a few regular ladies drop the "L" word on me Originally Posted by TinMan
I'm not meaning to hijack the thread, but I'm curious as to how you differentiate "hooker talk" (a crude but accurate term I'll use to describe words used to provoke an emotional response in a man and manipulate him) from something that's more real?

I once bought into such talk. The result was not something I'd like to go through again, and it's made me very leery about believing anything a woman says beyond, "Thanks for the donation."
Dont worry ladies, its not actually TRUE LOVE on your part less your giving up the starfish. Ijs

Trying to control who you love is like trying to catch rain drops with your hands. Love doesn't have a memory. We all have pasts! You just happen to know some of hers and she some of yours. Your ability to make it isn't hinged on your pasts but in your futures! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
So very true. Well done!
I'm not meaning to hijack the thread, but I'm curious as to how you differentiate "hooker talk" (a crude but accurate term I'll use to describe words used to provoke an emotional response in a man and manipulate him) from something that's more real?

I once bought into such talk. The result was not something I'd like to go through again, and it's made me very leery about believing anything a woman says beyond, "Thanks for the donation." Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I don't think you will ever know until the chips are down on your end and see how the provider responds
I don't think you will ever know until the chips are down on your end and see how the provider responds Originally Posted by Thatdude
Get her to put the chips down on her end first. That's the only way I could see it having a chance. Ladies know what they want and how to get it. They just don't initiate well or vocalize it at first. If you put it out there first, prepare to get shattered. Once its out there though, women will talk you to death about it.

I personally genuinely like most women a lot, but I am real guarded when it comes to talking about it with them. I'm sagitarius, I fall in love daily, sometimes more often. 99.9% of the time its temporary though. But in this case, I'd make her reveal first, then ee can decide how to proceed.

For anyone serious, if she is hot, the sex is fantastic, she is healthy, and lastly good with money; go for it. Most relationships fail over sex, money or both. My current SO is on the hook for sex right now , imagine that...... She pretty much knows it too. I gave her everything she wants and more.
Unfortunately most of the ladies who've claimed love did so with a price tag on it. I used to cherish it when a lady said she loved me. When a lady says it now I immediately wonder how long it'll be before I get hit up to loan/give $$$.
I have had what I believe to be a friendly relationship with some providers. While I'll never be available as a partner, feelings can develop as they would in any friendship/sexual relationship.

It is hard to determine which are true feelings from a lady when her job is to make you feel special even if you are not at all attractive to her (personality as well as physical). That is always in the back of your mind.

The providers who truly give of themselves in a session appear to be more vulnerable to an emotional attachment, as stated by some who have posted here. This is a difficult profession.
I haven't actually heard "ILY" in a long time. But I do get "nice guy," "sweet," "special" and "gentleman" every now and then. Such comments can provide some much-needed positive buoyancy, but a lot of that is negated when you start wondering how much of it is motivated primarily by another visit from a guy who makes few demands and only pops once in a session.
Get her to put the chips down on her end first. That's the only way I could see it having a chance. Ladies know what they want and how to get it. They just don't initiate well or vocalize it at first. If you put it out there first, prepare to get shattered. Once its out there though, women will talk you to death about it.

I personally genuinely like most women a lot, but I am real guarded when it comes to talking about it with them. I'm sagitarius, I fall in love daily, sometimes more often. 99.9% of the time its temporary though. But in this case, I'd make her reveal first, then ee can decide how to proceed.

For anyone serious, if she is hot, the sex is fantastic, she is healthy, and lastly good with money; go for it. Most relationships fail over sex, money or both. My current SO is on the hook for sex right now , imagine that...... She pretty much knows it too. I gave her everything she wants and more. Originally Posted by pfmtony
You missed my point Sir Lancehernot asked how can you tell if a provider is speaking hooker talk or being genuine with whatever she is saying. I was saying I don;t think you can really tell until you may fall on hard luck or your in a bad spot. Which also applies to real or fake friends. I honestly hope no lady I see is ever down on her luck and of course myself too

I once bought into such talk. The result was not something I'd like to go through again, and it's made me very leery about believing anything a woman says beyond, "Thanks for the donation." Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Not all 'hookers' are capable of manipulation. In fact all of my 'non-hooker' friends are much better at it than I. Most non-hookers who marry men for their money spend their whole lives in this lie. At least we are honest, tell it like it is, and charge a fair price. In your case, she just so happened to be a hooker.
Thatdude, you are right. When you are down, that's when you find out who is real and isn't.
Not all 'hookers' are capable of manipulation. In fact all of my 'non-hooker' friends are much better at it than I. Most non-hookers who marry men for their money spend their whole lives in this lie. At least we are honest, tell it like it is, and charge a fair price. In your case, she just so happened to be a hooker. Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
You are right, some women are masters of deception. My grossest experience with this was my first wife throwing herself at me when I told her it was over. We hadn't done it in months, maybe even a year. I had been sleeping on the sofa and all of the sudden she was on her knees undoing my belt. That is the least I've ever wanted sex in my life, but she was willing to do anything to keep her coin..... Sick.