Part ISO, Part Rant...

If you are in the market for a new Ferrari, and one dealer has it for $200k, but another wants $250 and yet another has the exact same car for $400k. Would you pay the $400k because you don't want to be considered cheap? Originally Posted by fatbaldugly
LMFAO...if I owned a Ferrari dealership and my salesman sold a $400K car for $200K, Id make him open up his ass on the street to be NAILED...repeatedly...until he made up the other $200K.
LMFAO...if I owned a Ferrari dealership and my salesman sold a $400K car for $200K, Id make him open up his ass on the street to be NAILED...repeatedly...until he made up the other $200K. Originally Posted by Prolongus
you assume the car was worth 400k to begin with
FBU, I'm sure your post scares more away than it appeals to. I know a few ladies won't see me because of mine, but many many more are curious to meet and see if I'm genuine. Originally Posted by pfmtony
I think this is the key to the whole thing. I'm not trying to scare anyone away or to attract anyone. I just posted about who I am and what I want. If providers don't fit that mold or otherwise aren't interested in that, I have no problem with it. I'm not trying to talk anyone into anything that they don't want to do. They have their comfort levels and I have mine. The way some of these folks have reacted is pure silliness, IMO. As if the comfort level of the ladies is paramount, and we should be willing to give up our own or face ridicule.

Fortunately, there are plenty of ladies with whom my comfort level is compatible. Those ladies will gain a reliable and regular customer, and we'll both be happy. That's what is happening and that's what I wanted. It's a shame that some people feel obligated to reply with such negativity, but I guess that's just who they are. No harm, no foul. This is just a forum, after all.
you assume the car was worth 400k to begin with Originally Posted by fatbaldugly
And you assume a $400 Provider is worth $200. Your style; have at it...really never understood why guys proudly exclaim they'll never pay $400 for a girl. Fine. If you're happy with your Corollas and Yugos, drive 'em.

Value goes both ways, doesn't it?
And you assume a $400 Provider is worth $200. Your style; have at it...really never understood why guys proudly exclaim they'll never pay $400 for a girl. Fine. If you're happy with your Corollas and Yugos, drive 'em.

Value goes both ways, doesn't it? Originally Posted by Prolongus
it does. but the price a provider charges is not always an indication of her value. I've been with plenty of top-notch providers and had some amazing experiences within my price range. I've stepped out of my price range plenty of times, too... and never once has it been worth double. not a single time.

I'm not driving corollas and yugos. I'm driving ferraris just like you are. I'm just renting from the places that recognize value in an easy-going repeat customer, and are willing to charge $50 less to keep that customer happy.
Damn Bigdog, how many handles do you have on here? How do you keep track of them all?
it does. but the price a provider charges is not always an indication of her value. I've been with plenty of top-notch providers and had some amazing experiences within my price range. I've stepped out of my price range plenty of times, too... and never once has it been worth double. not a single time.

I'm not driving corollas and yugos. I'm driving ferraris just like you are. I'm just renting from the places that recognize value in an easy-going repeat customer, and are willing to charge $50 less to keep that customer happy. Originally Posted by fatbaldugly
Last I heard was 7 - in three different states.

Impressive. He's like the X-Games version of a troll.
I hadn't been to this thread since my last post, but I wanted to be 100% clear - I have never had any other handles. I never will. This is my one and only. Anyone with access to IP info can verify that. Someone please do.
EXCEPT your license plate and a photo/video of you entering the building.

Ya know... just in case.

Find gals willing to work within your comfort level of safety. Try not to judge too harshly those that are on a different level than you re: that. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Bingo!

A little summary from the aclu below (note just the Grapevine stats alone). I lived in the UK for many years, they are at the forefront of video and other means of surveillance (hell, you get on some roads and exit too fast for the distance traveled and you get a ticket mailed to you since they calculated the time/speed from point A to B). Craziness...1984 in 2014

https://www.aclu.org/alpr