Tag team vs Gang Bang

Dallas, let me ask you this: After an hour and a half, are YOU done? Or do you want more?
  • Robyn
  • 01-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Just like anything else, it is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. If there are guys that are fine with paying $150 then it is worth $150. It seems a little silly to question the rate. When guys quit calling the provider will know the rate is too high.

And let me know when the ladies start paying you or advertising freebees because I'd like to get in on that. :-)

As for GB? It's definitely a fantasy to be one of the guys involved but I think the fantasy might be better than the reality so I would need to give it some thought before I would participate.
For 150 bucks, I better be banging Taylor Swift, and be the first guy.
As for GB? It's definitely a fantasy to be one of the guys involved but I think the fantasy might be better than the reality so I would need to give it some thought before I would participate. Originally Posted by Robyn
So true. I managed to get positive initial responses from about 15 ECCIE members when I was trying to organize a gangbang. Of those, I could tell from the PM responses that maybe only 5-6 were really serious about doing it. In the end, only 2 or 3 were really prepared to go through with it, but real and understandable scheduling difficulties prevented us from getting the thing done. Most decided that their fantasy would remain just a fantasy. Nothing wrong with that.
Ya know I really didnt start this post to be bashed on or question my rate..Ive been around long enough to know what is what...I must be doing something right since from time of idea till go time was arranged and over in less then a day.If didn't think I could handle it I wouldnt have opened my mouth.Just because I am a bigger girl doesnt mean I lack stamina

All I was asking was about other peoples experiences.Thank You to the few who know how to answer a question.The whole train thing was just a question no real plans on that an fyi I am very low low volumeso I'd be taking the week off if thatevent ever came to fruit.....
You are sooo sweet Victoria..I don't know ya,but I love ya anyways!!!

Nip babe..read my reviews....I can go & go & go & go & go....and....lol!!

My motto----
Havethe most fun whatever ya do!!!
  • BFE
  • 01-23-2011, 11:34 PM
I have to say I had a lot of fun and want to do it again....I wonder what else is out there I am missing??..
(...)
I personaly dont think I am train ready but still has my interest peaked Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
ah Vikki, Vikki...

I've had my share of 3-somes in my life (me and two girls), and of course they were fun. Next thing I want to try is a MMF trio, or preferably a MMMF... but it has to be simultaneous, if you know what I mean (and no MM contact whatsoever)...

The good thing - I'm smaller than average (hey, it is what it is), so I can be the one going on the back
I have never been with more than one person at the same time. I have always wanted to do the tag team thang tho...just havent found the right people to do it. Sounds and looks like fun tho !