Try to become socially accepted

AN - lol, but mattress Mack will “save you money!” And this month with his birthday sale, 72% off.

Can you all get me a list of providers that will give me all my money back if the Astros win the World Series?
  • bbkid
  • 02-20-2023, 10:05 AM
Eröffnungstag ist in 39 Tagen
: Opening day is in 39 days : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Okay! Now we're getting somewhere - something worth discussing......
I don't care if people like me; I want to be liked and accepted. I think you're bipolar
The only people I will never help are Bowser, Bbkid, Dear John and Dorian Gray Originally Posted by Pitroom

You could get me one hour full service session with Beyonce bareback for a C note, and I would still tell you to kiss my ass. BBKid is one of my closest friends in the hobby and there is nothing you could tell him either.
I don't care if people like me; I want to be liked and accepted. I think you're bipolar Originally Posted by Demolition
the sad part is that he probably believes this stupid little world he's created for himself.
You still have an opportunity to make amends with me but you have to take that first step. Nordic Jag and CendellM were my arch rivals and now they are my two favorite besties. I don't hold any grudges. It's all love over here. In the meantime you might want to g t a head start on the bingo game at Shady Acres Retirement Home. I hear those slots fill up pretty fast so this might not be a good use of your time messing with me. There should be a statue of me with my erect penis outside of every old escape location. Like a memorial to the greatest to ever do this. So as opposed to the vitriol try giving respect to a "hobby" legend!!!
I'm the first ever hobbyist to bbfs cip the original owner of Escape. The Russian hottie. So Sir please. You and Bbkid can't really tell me anything. I fly in the skies baby....
Best thing to do here is to stop giving the attention whore what he wants. Got Shinepro/Pitroom on ignore now.
Bowser your resume is spas. Did you ever think I cared about your opinion. Any one can walk in a spa, pay the rate and have a session. I don't even bother to read spa sessions. If this was a wolf pack, I'm either the alpha or alot higher than you in the hierarchy of the pack.
Then a bigger, badder wolf shows up to take the top spot, then you’re belly up in complete submission. I reckon in real life you are insignificant to others and folks in your life, explains why you wish to exalt yourself via a fake persona. Bowser ain’t putting himself on a pedestal or bragging about his conquests so there’s no comparison. The only site member to consider you relevant is you.
You still have an opportunity to make amends with me but you have to take that first step. Nordic Jag and CendellM were my arch rivals and now they are my two favorite besties. I don't hold any grudges. It's all love over here. In the meantime you might want to g t a head start on the bingo game at Shady Acres Retirement Home. I hear those slots fill up pretty fast so this might not be a good use of your time messing with me. There should be a statue of me with my erect penis outside of every old escape location. Like a memorial to the greatest to ever do this. So as opposed to the vitriol try giving respect to a "hobby" legend!!! Originally Posted by Pitroom
I don’t think I see it that way, I just choose not to ARGUE with you because it’s worthless I wouldn’t exactly call us besties you pm all the time asking me things that I would never be able to accommodate because of your actions. I’ll be civil with you but I’ll still call you out when needed. All these threads you’re starting is down right ridiculous smh.

And like I said the people that you’re arguing with the most are the ones that would be invited to socials you’re not doing yourself any favors.
Pit, If you truly would like to be accepted, which I am still on the fence about whether you really do, then this is what you need to do. stop the posts where you assume thaat your truth is the only truth. This is a diverse board and every person has their own reason for being on here. It may not be your reason but it doesn't have to be. If you have information then present it in a calm and sensible manner. Don't make judgements on how this information might be used. Don't respond to the criticism that you might get. You have brought on the criticism by the way that you have posted. Even if you change your attitude, you will still receive attacks but they should start to diminish. Of course, if you respond and attack back, you will be right back at square one. So, it is all up to you. If you wish to be accepted, then act somewhat normal and stom assuming that your way is the only way. Oh, I almost forgot. Stop all the bragging and name dropping.
Okay! Now we're getting somewhere - something worth discussing...... Originally Posted by bbkid
A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world. No wonder when chicks see me they give me an overnight for 300. They make their money than they be around folks they actually want to be around . That's facts jack
A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world. No wonder when chicks see me they give me an overnight for 300. They make their money than they be around folks they actually want to be around . That's facts jack Originally Posted by Pitroom

Why in the fuck do you always play the race card? You seem totally insecure in your own skin. And BTW Dorian Gray can be pink purple or whatever color but I find his posting in German to be hilarious a great deal of the time and right on point. I guess that comes for some who speak more than one language unlike yourself.