Thank you...

Thanks Tara! <3
  • 06-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Sorry this happened to you sweetie!! People these days Are always taking kindness for weakness!!! It pisses me off to NO end that a grown adult man would use such a story, then turn around and violate the person that was willing to help! Real men are few and far in between these days. The few that are left, are the last of a dying breed. We have boys raising boys, and turning innocent minds into thugs, homos, want to be pimps, douche bags and punks!!! I'm sick of it!!!

Again sweetie, I'm very sorry that happened to you. I really hope this doesn't change your heart when it comes to helping others.
OMG, Jillian. What a reward for kindness.

I'm glad you're safe and amazed that you had the presence of mind to get his plates. I knew you were smart.

The old "I need gas to get to the hospital to see my dying (mother, sister, etc) ploy" us usually just panhandling & they move on. You got one of the worst of them

Where was your sabre girl???
Haha my ninja sword was next to my bed where is always is. Unfortunately it's a little too big to walk around with! Lol

And thank you Luke! XOXO Originally Posted by Jillian Price
You're. Welcome baby princess. You're a sharp cookie!
Feeling like a dull cookie at the moment. Take a couple bites and make me sharp again!
I don't bite. Only hug and kiss.
Haha okay! I'll take it!
Jillian so glad your okay!, WTF is wrong with people? You go out of your way to help somebody and this is how you get repaid? I wish I could have been there (CHL) but am glad your ok... Your one of my favorite people on this board....you make ECCIE a better place to be!
don't know why this isn't showing up on coed page.....
Jillian so glad your okay!, WTF is wrong with people? You go out of your way to help somebody and this is how you get repaid? I wish I could have been there (CHL) but am glad your ok... Your one of my favorite people on this board....you make ECCIE a better place to be!
don't know why this isn't showing up on coed page..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
^
I know. And then I just lost the rest of the money I had. :/ my wristlet fell off my key chain at a car station and when I went back, the cards were there but all the money was gone :/ they say bad things happen in 3's. I'm petrified of what the third will be! Ugh. I'm officially standing guard and are on my toes more than ever. But I will be signing up for a few self defense classes and maybe some pole dancing classes. If any one wants to buy me a stripper pole for my apt *wink*wink* lol
JP, had something similar happen to me once. Just trying to help someone out. It made me feel stupid and violated, but it happens. Not your fault. Just use this as a lesson to be more cautious in the future. And remember, one asshole does not make all of us bad. Texas has a few, like everywhere else, but on the whole, we are good people, as you will find the longer you are around here. Stay safe.
Jillian, I just read this, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Your such a good person, you try to hep someone in need, and this happens. Well I'm very glad to hear your okay, lets hope they catch this guy.

Be safe Jillian, your such a nice young lady.
Thank you all. I love you all so much! You brightens day. And to the providers with kind words like Tara, thanks. It's nice to know there are providers that are really there for you when they say they will be instead of all talk. Thanks girlie.