A going be a trick. Take what u get and dont throw a fit!

"without proof of cleanliness"
Fancy, I don't think she understood what we were trying relay...I'll rephrase..

Yo Boo...don't be trippin that some mark ass dude be tryin to put down yo game...Let that shizzy fly and keep on...you just be makin mofos thinkin you cracra by keepin on typin and shit.

That just warmed my seat in hell a bit but I was dying laughing typing it... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

hood.jpg
So i guess i can call u trailor trash then bc ur white and talk out context. Smh bet wont come c me tho. All hoes can do is type up some shit. Lol always on next hoe toes anout absolutely NOTHING. Hies pose stick together. These hoes on eccie do nothing but think they know every damn thing lol and its obvious they don't.
I was gonna ask for some ass pics but instead imma let y’all carry on.
I was gonna ask for some ass pics but instead imma let y’all carry on. Originally Posted by canihitit
Lol
Only person had issue was brooke.. Trying call me out like she somebody. Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
Give 'em time, this thread is not even 2 hours old. And I didn't call you out, you started a topic and I replied, ya know that's what I'm here for, right?

As for every man you give a simple BBBJ to, you require a full STD panel??? .... You are lying your ass off. Men are not going out and getting full STD panels so they can put their bare dick in some average hookers mouth

Hell, the STD panel alone costs more then the 80/100/120 dollar BBBJ they will be getting.

When shit doesn't add up, there is a reason for it.

I may be a BBW but dont get it twisted this fat girl still clock coins. Originally Posted by Thickkumz90

"Still clock coin" .... oh my dear, yes you are ghetto.

Best piece of advise you'll get in this thread, try to curb that shit down when you are in your work element. Being ghetto at work, never works.
So i guess i can call u trailor trash then bc ur white and talk out context. Smh bet wont come c me tho. All hoes can do is type up some shit. Lol always on next hoe toes anout absolutely NOTHING. Hies pose stick together. These hoes on eccie do nothing but think they know every damn thing lol and its obvious they don't. Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
Just look at your post. You are 26 (at least) so there is no reason to type like this. There is nothing cute about it and it makes you look stupid &/or lazy.

The fact that you have no pride about how uneducated you are coming across is sad. You want to come here and make a few hundred bucks an hour, but don't have the basic grammar to fill out an application at McDonalds.

Ghetto/trailer trash is the same thing, but you can't call me either, because I'm not.

Finally, I actually do a lot and know a lot. You'd be surprised at the life that is being lived behind this key board.

I'm out of here until Monday
Gul if u dont take yo top heavy ass on somewheres... Bruh im about start shaming your ugly 34 yr old ass Dawg. Find u something to do with urself! Get the fuck off this post. Talking aint saying a bitch ass thang! 😂😂😂😂😂This was a co ed response to my review yesterday. Do i need to bring up ur no reviews. Old timer ass. Push on with ur boring waste of time assssssssssssss. Whats illiterate is hiw u thought u was going bring ur fonky ugly ass to my post and shame me. Im the right one tho. Over here like u somebody. Gul plz u aint stopping nun.

Yo Boo...don't be trippin that some mark ass dude be tryin to put down yo game...Let that shizzy fly and keep on...you just be makin mofos thinkin you cracra by keepin on typin and shit.

. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Bruh,
You took the words out my mouth!
XoXo,
Yo Nortsid Gul
U out here til monday bby im mobile right now. U aint bout shit im almost sure of it. With ur one hamburger away from being a bbw looking ass. But think u got some room to talk about somebody. Shut up and push on and if u want meet up and square up hit my horn, its always on my bby!
U hoes be killing me 😂
Gul if u dont take yo top heavy ass on somewheres... Bruh im about start shaming your ugly 34 yr old ass Dawg. Find u something to do with urself! Get the fuck off this post. Talking aint saying a bitch ass thang! 😂😂😂😂😂This was a co ed response to my review yesterday. Do i need to bring up ur no reviews. Old timer ass. Push on with ur boring waste of time assssssssssssss. Whats illiterate is hiw u thought u was going bring ur fonky ugly ass to my post and shame me. Im the right one tho. Over here like u somebody. Gul plz u aint stopping nun. Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
Bruh ..... I don't have to shame you, you're knocking it out of the park on your own.
Right on. Crazy as u want me to be. Get off post now
. . . but you can't call me either, because I'm not.

I'm out of here until Monday Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

U out here til monday bby im mobile right now. U aint bout shit im almost sure of it. With ur one hamburger away from being a bbw looking ass. But think u got some room to talk about somebody. Shut up and push on and if u want meet up and square up hit my horn, its always on my bby! Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
Ask and you shall receive ....

Tonight, I'll be at the Mayors Christmas party from 7pm to 9pm, then at the END of the Texas City dike around 10pm, but only until around 11pm, so don't show up at midnight looking for me. This would be the best place to catch up with me. I'll be alone and it's pretty remote. You got a car right?

Tomorrow, I'll be at the Galveston county fair grounds, but I am not sure what time.

Sunday, I'll be at the dinosaur exhibit at NRG.

Hope to see you soon, you gangster you!