Why so many"NO African American" providers

Dorthy doesn't see Asians get over it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Would you see an indian or pakistani guy? What about middle eastern, arabic, or turkish guys? Or what about samoans?
Would you see an indian or pakistani guy? What about middle eastern, arabic, or turkish guys? Or what about samoans? Originally Posted by Bombay
My preferences are listed on my showcase for everyone who wants to have something to bitch about
  • pyro
  • 01-23-2015, 05:21 PM
Haha your funny I don't contact my clients and I sure as Hell wouldn't contact a ASIAN... When my rent is due I am not one of these girls who text her clients that's unprofessional...

It's called PREFERENCE just like men have a certain type of girl he sees... I don't see Asians my choice & no explanation is needed period... Asians get more ass hurt than black men when it comes to preferences... It's ok for girls to have nba but When the black race isn't targeted they want to go ape shit...Smfh Find a girl you like & if she don't want to see you then fucking move on... Dorthy doesn't see Asians get over it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Check your pm's. read for your self. I never felt the need to even respond to you. Like I said... I did me a favor. There was no need to get in a pissing match with you. You seem to crave conflict and bad attention which you seem to have in ample amounts to share. The savy gals are here for the money. Here's some free advice:

Because The Client.

Because the Client has a Need, Want or Desire, I have a job to do.
Because the Client has a Choice, I must be the Better Choice.
Because the Client has Sensibilities, I must be Considerate.
Because the Client has an Urgency, I must be Quick.
Because the Client has Influence, I have the hope of More Clients.
Because of the Client, I Exist!

See most of us have friends, drinking buddies and pals. We do what we do for Money. I am not a break even business. I am a for profit business. Like it or not, more info is exchanged on the back channels here just like at the old place. You think ruling a thread with your attitude plants your flag. What you don't see are the hobby dollars you never get to have simply because your liabilities severely out weight your assets. You're simply just not worth it.
Other providers what you do here and learn to let you be the lightning rod. Meanwhile they improve their business while you draw heat. Hell I've seen incalls that rival high end spas, but some how I have gleaned that is simply not you. You need to re-invent yourself. You are your own worst enemy. Everyone else is just here for the popcorn.

There your free advice. Its only any good if you take it. And while you are going "Grrrrrrrrrr" Think about the last time you broke down in what ever it is you drive and ask yourself how that whole "defending your hard fought beliefs" in a monger chat room is working for you. And no I never tried to squeek past your screening. I saw your new pics posting and thought, "I gonna come out of retirement to see this one". But no, still I am quite well established with ladies from the old days.

pyro
Fear....we're the only race which will beat them or hurt them but there are plenty of stores of other races doing the same but they are not "targeted". Don't try to understand it....you won't. Originally Posted by The Accidental Hobbyist
In all seriousness I have no issues with NBA policies as I've rejected or turned down several smoking hot white babes in the RW. My first GF was white so there's no real fetish there for me.

In regards to the fear though in my short time here i just chalked it up to the pimps not wanting to deal with the brothas in case there was a dispute over money. I think they may believe that the white guys are push overs but they'd have a fight on their hands if they tried to jack a brother. There may be many reasons but i think that one is cheif amongst them.

I digress (may be some context) but i remember once I mistakenly drove my black on shiney black king of the road to an incall. I saw some pimps hawking me before I even got out of my car. I "prepped" myself and sure enough 2 guys walked in my direction they saw me prepping and said :" No its not like that we just want to tell you your fucking ride is boss." One dude gave me a hard stare realized the situation and he quickly moved on. I now drive my beat up old car when I hobby just to play it safe dont need the extra attention from anyone.

I wonder though their reaction if I was white.
My preferences are listed on my showcase for everyone who wants to have something to bitch about Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

My neck is sore.... js
The answer to this question is obvious. The answer is exactly what you think it is. No thread needed to discuss it. Right or wrong, that's the perception. Most of the providers that post that they are NBA, I want to see them about as much as they want to see me and that's 0.

And honestly, if the provider is truly racist i.e. doesn't like people of your "skin color" or if they are scared you are going to hurt them, etc. do you really want to see someone that is scared of/actively dislikes you? She's saving us both. edit: this is assuming she's not pimped and he's making all the decisions as Zanzibar pointed out above

There are few NBA ladies that I think "NOOOOOO!!" when I see that they are. Aria's fine self is the only one that comes to mind right now Lol
Check your pm's. read for your self. I never felt the need to even respond to you. Like I said... I did me a favor. There was no need to get in a pissing match with you. You seem to crave conflict and bad attention which you seem to have in ample amounts to share. The savy gals are here for the money. Here's some free advice:

Because The Client.

Because the Asian Client has a Need, Want or Desire, Doesn't Mean shit because he is asian
Because the Asian Client has a Choice, & so do i
Because the Asian Client has Sensibilities, I have a tit he can suck
Because the Asian Client has an Urgency, he better sit his ass down
Because the Asian Client has Influence, so he thinks
Because of the Asian Client, I have to hear this bullshit

See most of us have friends, drinking buddies and pals. We do what we do for money. I am not a break even business. I am a for profit business.

There your free advice. Its only any good if you take it. And while you are going "Grrrrrrrrrr" Think about the last time you broke down in what ever it is you drive and ask yourself how that whole "defending your hard fought beliefs" in a monger chat room is working for you. And no I never tried to squeek past your screening. I saw your new pics posting and thought, "I gonna come out of retirement to see this one". But no, still I am quite well established with ladies from the old days.

pyro Originally Posted by pyro

You sent me A message stating you had no references but you new certain people.. I must have been sick & never responded because my response was sorry my allergies have been mean & gave you my number... So saying I contacted you because rent due is bullshit and funny... Asians always have trouble reading correctly because things are so slanted... Concentration is the key ijs

Because a client who thinks like you has shit Fucked up I do this because I like it not because I'm desperate I have my life together... Asians treat women like shit & according to your thoughts you confirmed it... When I brake down I have no worries because I know how to manage money... Just because you pay a whore doesn't mean your any better than her... Wow you have money who gives a shit...

The reason I have drama is because people like to continue to bring my name up on every thread because they don't know any better
My neck is sore.... js Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You got whiplash from
the birthday phuck last night,
Sore neck, my ass.
That doesn't sound^ right.
She rode you hard and the
sore neck was from the collar.
Nice avatar Dorthy. Oh, and nice titties.
  • pyro
  • 01-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Would you see an indian or pakistani guy? What about middle eastern, arabic, or turkish guys? Or what about samoans? Originally Posted by Bombay

Don't forget the Irish.

(and about two weeks after she pm'd me saying she didn't see Asians I received another pm citing her allergies are being mean to her and she gave me her phone number. Was I to think she wanted to talk about antihistamines? I simply felt no need to respond. I chimed I today to share info with the brotherhood.)

But we Asians are a cute people...

I'm just sayin'

py

Wowie Zowie Ms Siberia!
You have got a great look!
In Houston anytime soon?
My preferences are listed on my showcase for everyone who wants to have something to bitch about Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ok so your asian restriction only applies to "japanese, philipino, chinese, korean, and vietnamese". Ok gotcha. So the indians, pakis, and turks are good to go.

But what about thais and cambodians? What if a japanese guy tells you he's thai? How do you figure out the difference?

If I was asian I'd just claim to be thai or indonesian since those aren't on your list.
Ok so your asian restriction only applies to "japanese, philipino, chinese, korean, and vietnamese". Ok gotcha. So the indians, pakis, and turks are good to go.

But what about thais and cambodians? What if a japanese guy tells you he's thai? How do you figure out the difference?

If I was asian I'd just claim to be thai or indonesian since those aren't on your list. Originally Posted by Bombay
I'm not participating in your circus
I'm not participating in your circus Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's cool. At least now we know that laotians, cambodians, thais, indonesians, hawaiians, guamese, malaysians, and mongolians are good to go. Oh yea can't forget my nepalesian homies.
Some have rude attitudes and are cheap. Some also don't come clean and expect for you to do everything under the sun for a measly $1....im just saying...... but I don't like anyone who is rude or stinks or is cheap fuck that...young aa men fuck way to fast and like to ruin your pussy hole fuck that too my preference is older black men they no how to caress the pussy not were and tear fuck that too.......THAT MY ISSUE WIT A AA MEN
Sexy feet on your avatar toedaddy. As for the answer to your question....because they are a fan of rude, aggressive black people and black dicks. So instead of taking a chance, just ban them all.