Robert Trump, the president's brother, is dead at 72.

How funny.

You howled out the wrong age.

He was 71.

Typical barley boy.
Let the shit throwing monkeys begin their howling. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
TWK, I love pecan pie. It's the only sweets I will eat. It's TMI, but just being honest. Is it weird to want to fuck and eat a delicious pecan pie? If so, don't blame me. Blame my parents because they should have raised me better.
just a little bit too much info there rifleman ..

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Keep up those double-likes, Weeaboo.

BAHAHAHAAAA
Yeah, this is not about politics. This is about family. People can hate Trump all they want, but this is about him unfortunately losing another brother.

As some have already posted, RIP Robert Trump.

I don't know how he died, but it would be pretty fucked up if he died of Covid-19 because of the way his older brother dismissed the virus and he actually believed him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This isn't about politics?????? Your last sentence seems to say different.
This isn't about politics?????? Your last sentence seems to say different. Originally Posted by raild@1964
Read my subsequent post, clown about listening and trusting your older siblings. It doesn't have shit to do with politics.

Did they not teach you any reading comprehension out there in the middle of hick nowhere in West Texas? Move along, Bozo.
Is it mutual? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How could it be?

Everyone hates that dickhead!
How funny.

You howled out the wrong age.

He was 71.

Typical barley boy.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

the news last night when the story broke listed 71 in one article, 72 in another. blame the press munchy
Coke is a poison, IMHO.

Thanks for the post about 'being human" - Agreed!!!!
Let's all try to get along on this thread . Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree that sugary drinks like coke are poison and should be avoided if you want to be as healthy as possible.
Is it just me; or is it kind of weird that Unfriendly Jew Racist Fred always posts right under me? Talk about a stalker hurt pussy sissy. I love it.

I thought my crazy dog was bad about following me around. He's even worse than her. At least she likes me though.
he visited texas about a month ago to see some family there on the ranch, he was of the lie that curve had flattened in texas.

what a shame

on we go

why is this news, who cares
the news last night when the story broke listed 71 in one article, 72 in another. blame the press munchy Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
no word y et if orange man is banned from this funeral as well.

you know youre one mother fer that everyone hates when thier last wish to family is

dont let that nasty orange man mfer come anywhere near my funeral

lol
on we go
no word y et if orange man is banned from this funeral as well.

you know youre one mother fer that everyone hates when thier last wish to family is

dont let that nasty orange man mfer come anywhere near my funeral

lol
on we go Originally Posted by Missburger

is Andy gonna ban him from attending? is he gonna send Fredo the enforcer to stop Trump? Fredo acts tough and talks big shit when he's in the face of some old guy, let's see how tough Fredo is when he meets Trump's secret service detail.

they'll put Fredo down like the rabid dog he is

BAHHAAAAA
I didn't blame anyone whacky. Except you for making excuses for barley boy. Let him make his own excuses why he put the wrong age.
It's a statement of fact.

Who said 72?

If it had been the "MSM" you would have said so.

Where did you see the "72" article?
the news last night when the story broke listed 71 in one article, 72 in another. blame the press munchy Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't blame anyone whacky. Except you for making excuses for barley boy. Let him make his own excuses why he put the wrong age.
It's a statement of fact.

Who said 72?

If it had been the "MSM" you would have said so.

Where did you see the "72" article?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Robert Trump, President Trump's Younger Brother, Dies at 72

https://www.newsweek.com/robert-trum...ies-72-1525270

thank yous valueless poster!
Keep up those double-likes, Weeaboo.

BAHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog

Weeaboo is a mostly derogatory slang term for a Western person who is obsessed with Japanese culture, especially anime, often regarding it as superior to all other cultures.

check your PM's

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide