Ladies: Top 10 things (supplies) you just can't live without at your in-call. Guys top 5 (I'll make it easy) that you look for or need in a ladies In-call. I'll share mine.

This would be a huge downer for me. I hate that feeling of being cold, even in the summer. Chill bumps are NOT sexy, on me or a woman.

Oh, and I need my blood to be flowing, for other reasons. Cold air is a negator.

Sure, maybe after the fact, after we've umm....worked up some energy. But walking into 60 degrees....buzzkill.

Maybe this is just me, though. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I understand completely where you’re coming from. I always ask the gentleman is the temperature too cold and I have no problems adjusting accordingly. Things heat up pretty quickly though once a session gets going ..it’s hard to find a happy medium at times and everyone likes the temperature a tad different.

I enjoyed reading your reply ..always interesting to see what others opinions are on the room temperature. What degree do you think is acceptable starting out ?
Interesting towel thing.
What does it do and where do you get one.
Interesting towel thing.
What does it do and where do you get one. Originally Posted by Meatman69
FantaSea Portable Towel Steamer FSC-87 (6 Towels)
Google Spa towel warmer, i seen it on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/FantaSea-Port...a+towel+warmer

About the product
Great for facials, manicures, pedicures, Clients
15 minute heat up
60 minute timer <<<< theres your 1-hour session timer, put on nightstand. lol
portable and lightweight
Includes 6 terry cloth towels
(Utopia Towels Cotton Washcloths, 24 - Pack, White 20.99 extra)

Ladies would y'all like this as a gift?
Would y'all even use it regularly?

CG
Mouthwash
Lysol
Alcohol
Baby Wipes
Disinfectant Soap...

Any guy who knows me knows i have OCD I have to have all necessary hygiene for me and my clients
Burr I can't be cold at all ..

This would be a huge downer for me. I hate that feeling of being cold, even in the summer. Chill bumps are NOT sexy, on me or a woman.

Oh, and I need my blood to be flowing, for other reasons. Cold air is a negator.

Sure, maybe after the fact, after we've umm....worked up some energy. But walking into 60 degrees....buzzkill.

Baby wipes . Do You Men Like them?
I have a lots of washcloths to make clean up easy till showering ..

Nope, not just you. 90+% of buildings in Texas are kept way too cold in the summer. Very uncomfortable. I wear have to wear long sleeve shirts and a wool sports coat everywhere I go just to be comfortable indoors. But where you’re going to be undressed, it’s just the worst to be too cold.
Baby wipes creep me out. Maybe if I’d ever had a child or changed a diaper since babysitting in junior high, I wouldn’t be so averse. But the smell gets me. There are a few unscented other wipes that aren’t so bad. But, I agree Gina, the warm towel followed by a dry towel seems to be preferred by my friends.
They are scented, but a scent that I use, so it doesn’t matter to me but might go others...

Jack Black All-Over-Wipes
https://www.getjackblack.com/Product...ack__9027.aspx

Turbo Wash
https://www.getjackblack.com/Product...ry__9110O.aspx

Get the 12 Packs and each guest can have their own pack... You can get the small / travel size of Turbo Wash as well so each guest can have their own...
Ac is gotta be on for sure...i love doggy alot i will break a sweat within 5 mins if the ac ain't on!
Agree warm wet wash cloth , I bring a bunch
and toss them out after each guest ,
but just shower after ..
who wants to go home smelling like a baby ?

Baby wipes creep me out. Maybe if I’d ever had a child or changed a diaper since babysitting in junior high, I wouldn’t be so averse. But the smell gets me. There are a few unscented other wipes that aren’t so bad. But, I agree Gina, the warm towel followed by a dry towel seems to be preferred by my friends. Originally Posted by B Three
I’m tempted to get the towel steamer but worried that my maid is already on to my illicit activities. She has started hanging a towel and wash cloth over the shower door for guests.
I understand completely where you’re coming from. I always ask the gentleman is the temperature too cold and I have no problems adjusting accordingly. Things heat up pretty quickly though once a session gets going ..it’s hard to find a happy medium at times and everyone likes the temperature a tad different.

I enjoyed reading your reply ..always interesting to see what others opinions are on the room temperature. What degree do you think is acceptable starting out ? Originally Posted by Analeese
It just being cooler than outside is fine. Mid 70's works, maybe a click or two lower. Cool. It's OK if it's COOL in the room.

COOL...not FREEEEEZING!!!

One thing that I really love in encounters is feeling a woman's BODY HEAT. I love that. I LOOOOOVVEE that!!!

I love the contact, the radiance of it....yes. Makes me want to keep hugging her over and over.

When I'm cold, all I can think about is HOW COLD I AM. It literally is the prevailing thought in my head, until the conditions that causes it changes.

Cool. The word of the day, Analeese...is cool.
Nope, not just you. 90+% of buildings in Texas are kept way too cold in the summer. Very uncomfortable. I wear have to wear long sleeve shirts and a wool sports coat everywhere I go just to be comfortable indoors. But where you’re going to be undressed, it’s just the worst to be too cold. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yep. Here, too. It seems to have become a 'new' thing (over the last decade maybe).

Instead of just making the place comfortable, it's crank up the A/C and rip the knob off. Makes me want to take a sledgehammer and bash the hell out of it until it stops working.

Baby wipes creep me out. Maybe if I’d ever had a child or changed a diaper since babysitting in junior high, I wouldn’t be so averse. But the smell gets me. There are a few unscented other wipes that aren’t so bad. But, I agree Gina, the warm towel followed by a dry towel seems to be preferred by my friends. Originally Posted by B Three
Oh, yeah. Baby wipes. That....fucking smell.

Totally feel you on that.