If I own eccie.

You really expected to create this shitshow of a thread without getting the retribution of the AMPTards and StudioTards to come at you?

Staff is watching and ready to hand out enough points until there aren’t anymore Drama Tards to post.

Keep the comments civil.

When it comes to bumping reviews, it’s bumping if the last post was over 30 days.

There’s a fine line between being subjective and objective on what’s a shameless bump and a legitimate bump depending on the person who posts, their history or lack thereof.

My question is why don’t you people go to OH2 to post all this drama?

All the same players and handles and reviews are copied there too.

Only warning. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Respectfully, are the comments on this thread not worth y’all’s time?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2948869
Respectfully, are the comments on this thread not worth y’all’s time?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2948869 Originally Posted by SpringFest
Respectfully, what comments should be worth ''y'alls time''?

You got called out as a Boycott Fraud. A Nobody on the Board deciding to rally a Boycott that you personally failed to uphold. Meanwhile some of us are still not visiting the Studios. You left us high and dry.

you also pimped yourself out to AsianP in this post.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=532

You wanted so bad to, ahem, curry favor with him, a fellow Rogue Actor. Speaking of curry, is it possible there is something about you, your identity and behavior, that has you blacklisted by one or more Studios? I think it is probable. In fact, Momo described somebody much like yourself who was very nasty and brutal to her during a session.

You want to boycott Studios because they don't want to put up with your egregious behavior. Like your Mentor AsianP, you are on a mission to get back at them on a Whore Board, to address your personal grievance.
Respectfully, what comments should be worth ''y'alls time''?

You got called out as a Boycott Fraud. A Nobody on the Board deciding to rally a Boycott that you personally failed to uphold. Meanwhile some of us are still not visiting the Studios. You left us high and dry.

you also pimped yourself out to AsianP in this post.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=532

You wanted so bad to, ahem, curry favor with him, a fellow Rogue Actor. Speaking of curry, is it possible there is something about you, your identity and behavior, that has you blacklisted by one or more Studios? I think it is probable. In fact, Momo described somebody much like yourself who was very nasty and brutal to her during a session.

You want to boycott Studios because they don't want to put up with your egregious behavior. Like your Mentor AsianP, you are on a mission to get back at them on a Whore Board, to address your personal grievance. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I wasn’t talking to you, why does a nobody like me garner your time?
I wasn’t talking to you, why does a nobody like me garner your time? Originally Posted by SpringFest
Because I don't like Fraud Posters who exist to try and destroy our fine Studio scene, and who have been mentioned as being abusers of Studio girls.

Same reason me and Lionel are at odds. He makes up fake stories about Pimps and Promoters, and pretends to care about the ladies. Meanwhile he stalks and trolls AMPs, refuses to leave, oppresses them, and has had more handles than anyone in ECCIE history.

You remind me of him and his agenda to destroy the studio/AMP scene. Trying to make yourself look like Mr. Righteous holding up a good cause. When in fact you are the 2 most personally despised Customers. Which is why you hate the Studios, you want the freedom to abuse the ladies. As Momo said, you feel it is your ''right'' as a paying customer. I understand it is considered normal in your Heritage, but in the USA, we treat women with respect.
Mods can y’all do something^^

He’s trying to push his personal vendetta against AsianP on me.
Mods can y’all do something^^

He’s trying to push his personal vendetta against AsianP on me. Originally Posted by SpringFest
I'm not pushing anything. It is your personal vendetta against Studios that blacklisted you, that I'm pushing back against. It never was about $20, it was about you wanting to get revenge.
SpringFest and Chung Tran

Please cool it you too This board is about hobbying not boycotting studios. I suggest you two just continue hobbying and stop this debate that you two have.

Please play nice and respect our rules and stay on topic
SpringFest and Chung Tran

Please cool it you too This board is about hobbying not boycotting studios. I suggest you two just continue hobbying and stop this debate that you two have.

Please play nice and respect our rules and stay on topic Originally Posted by gman44
He’s trying to slander my name on a “trust me bro,” that I abuse women, does it not warrant any type of infraction?
�� ������

Come on!!!! Slander your name/handle on a hooker board??? Unbelievable. You need a big box of Kleenex?

Now rtm me like you do everyone who doesn’t bow down and agree with you. Your little butt buddy group hasn’t scared me with your pm’s and it won’t. All your sword waving about me being new and a fake member makes no sense my guy. Such a small mind living in a small world. Sad!!!

Did your Mata cut off your WiFi access ?
He’s trying to slander my name on a “trust me bro,” that I abuse women, does it not warrant any type of infraction? Originally Posted by SpringFest
Maybe you did not quite understand what Gmann said, who is a moderator on this board meant. He said stop the bickering and obey the rules. Pretty simple dude. He didn't say argue with my ruling. He didn't say make a post and get points for failure to follow instructions. Play nice and go get laid at a joint that has not blacklisted you yet. That would be Luna Place if it were open.
Maybe you did not quite understand what Gmann said, who is a moderator on this board meant. He said stop the bickering and obey the rules. Pretty simple dude. He didn't say argue with my ruling. He didn't say make a post and get points for failure to follow instructions. Play nice and go get laid at a joint that has not blacklisted you yet. That would be Luna Place if it were open. Originally Posted by Texasfan76
We took the discussion to dms. I’m very flattered that you’re all obsessed with a nobody like me though.
We took the discussion to dms. I’m very flattered that you’re all obsessed with a nobody like me though. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Youndid not learn anything by starting to bickering with me. I don't play that game. I want everyone with your good name on this hooker board to know that your a fraud, lier, and most importantly a loser.
He’s trying to slander my name on a “trust me bro,” that I abuse women, does it not warrant any type of infraction? Originally Posted by SpringFest
Lmfao you have thrown around names and labels on people a ton.. including myself calling me a “dick rider” “simp” among others. You’re starting to turn into the kid at the end of the school day who puts their hand in the air and says, Teacher we didn’t turn in the Homework!…

Go post your indies you are seeing in the Encounter since you’re still boycotting… (if names Do count as infractions please let me know, SF has posted plenty against me for him to get a break from the board).
Mods, Admins- it’s time to close all these “discussion” threads in this “review” forum, especially this one since the OP is banned. It’s just beating a dead horse and going round and round about the same old shit. This forum is for the guys that like to attend the studios and write about their experiences, good or bad. For the guys that want to shut them down (or not attend) and ruin it for everyone else, they need to take that nonsense somewhere else.

POST CLOSED
Mods, Admins- it’s time to close all these “discussion” threads in this “review” forum, especially this one since the OP is banned. It’s just beating a dead horse and going round and round about the same old shit. This forum is for the guys that like to attend the studios and write about their experiences, good or bad. For the guys that want to shut them down (or not attend) and ruin it for everyone else, they need to take that nonsense somewhere else.

POST CLOSED Originally Posted by 2balls75
Appears open to me and a thread that is fine and dandy and everyone should read and become familiar with.

Just a newbie saying make a warm welcome for me.