This shit wouldn't happen in Texas...

Not nearly as slow as the synapses in your brain, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How is the taste of sperm worhing out for you no balls? Like that glory hole work?
Not nearly as slow as the synapses in your brain, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout.
How is the taste of sperm working out for you no balls? Like working that glory hole? Faggot.
How is the taste of sperm worhing out for you no balls? Like that glory hole work? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would be your area of expertise, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're in the wrong forum for that conversation, you retarded, hayseed fuck ... but you know that already:

"other realm" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would be your area of expertise, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're in the wrong forum for that conversation, you retarded, hayseed fuck ... but you know that already: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How is the taste of sperm working out for you no balls? Ever answer a question? Inquiring members want to know how you like sucking members members. I will look for your reviews in the " Other realm"
How is the taste of sperm working out for you no balls? Ever answer a question? Inquiring members want to know how you like sucking members members. I will look for your reviews in the " Other realm" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Will you ever formulate a sentence using correct English grammar and spelling, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And you're the one sucking on Odumbo's cock for seed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
tasting... LMAO
Will you ever formulate a sentence using correct English grammar and spelling, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? And you're the one sucking on Odumbo's cock for seed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
tasting... LMAO Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He can't spell with his mouth full.
He can't spell with his mouth full. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
How is your job working the glory hole working out for you no balls?
How is your job working the glory hole working out for you no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who has been at the Glory Hole sucking Odumbo's cock for **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You must really like the taste, because you're still sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the one who has been at the Glory Hole sucking Odumbo's cock for **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You must really like the taste, because you're still sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you are a deflecting dimatard no balls bet you wish Obie would stick his meat through your glory hole. Are you tired of sucking those cigarette pricks? How does that sperm taste ?
you are a deflecting dimatard no balls bet you wish Obie would stick his meat through your glory hole. Are you tired of sucking those cigarette pricks? How does that sperm taste ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're looking kinda crusty around the mouth there, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It musta cum from all of that Odumbo **Hope and CHANGE** that you done swallowed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Wow, Corpy! He really nailed your dirty little ass, didn't he?

But who doesn't?

Squeal like a pig!
Wow, Corpy! He really nailed my dirty little ass, didn't he?

But who doesn't?

I Squeal like a pig! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go, Assup. I wish you'd start getting it right the first time.

You're looking kinda crusty around the mouth there, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It musta cum from all of that Odumbo **Hope and CHANGE** that you done swallowed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are looking in the mirror sperm breath. Waiting on your sex change no balls?