about getting gifts...and P411

I think this is a great idea as an alternative to regular deposit, but if the girl is a no show is there any way to revoke the points that have been gifted to her?
It's definitely possible. However, I would have to get involved and hear all sides of the story, and figure out how to deal with the situation appropriately (and a word of warning, I don't handle all disputes "perfectly", I just do the best I can!)

Always,
Gina
Pardon me if this has been answered already...but if you purchase a lady gift points, does she know it came from you or is it an anonymous donation?
Pardon me if this has been answered already...but if you purchase a lady gift points, does she know it came from you or is it an anonymous donation?
If you do it through the site, she will be sent an email about who sent it. However, if you wish it be anonymous, just contact us and we can assist with that.

Always,
Gina
Great!

Thank you Gina.
Hey Gina babe....how about a few extra points since I just gave you a "free advertsiement"....lol

just kidding!

keep up the great work p411!!!
Providers can also give clients gifts using their points for membership dues.....I gifted my ATF 3 months, to say Thank You............He was so tickled as no one had ever done something like that for him. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I never new that was even possible and that was the nicest, most generous gift that I have ever recieved from an ATF or anyone for that matter...Thanks again Ms Athena for making my day and making me feel special...
  • Old-T
  • 03-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Certainly, if you originally signed up with at least two provider references (saving us the extra work of doing employment verification) and haven't taken advantage of any other similar promos, we will be more than happy to add the free 6 months to your account. Just shoot me an email or Chat with us about it. It's no trouble at all!

Please note that this offer is not available for those who are/were verified via employment though.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina, another example of the kind of quality business you run. Been a member for a number of years and every part of your site that I've interacted with has been both professional & classy. Especially the ladies!