New Buff Spa, Massages offered (Williamsville & Surrounding)

Spent some time texting with her.
Taylor had a few time slots open but not times I could do.
Paulie,

You will not be surprised.
Paulie,

You will not be surprised. Originally Posted by Niceketch

Of that I am quite sure!!
Still haven't been able to make our times mesh.

Anyone seen her yet?
Nope! I wouldnt put anymore effort in it...
Soooo the posting is now "being held for review" but was left up for a long time. Did anyone TOFTT out of curiosity?
Was texting with her couple days ago trying to set up something, then she went silent. So who knows.
same thing. Set up an appointment yesterday for today. She was supposed to text me a time and location, haven't heard from her.
Same thing here. Said she was available Friday. Asked when and where. Still waiting for a response.
saw her a couple weeks ago, took a few weeks of texting back and forth to finally coordinate schedules. she has a smoking body, does a good massage and is very friendly. a little pricey, but I would recommend her.
saw her a couple weeks ago, took a few weeks of texting back and forth to finally coordinate schedules. she has a smoking body, does a good massage and is very friendly. a little pricey, but I would recommend her. Originally Posted by stiffy67

So she is real...Alright I'll ask for the rest of us...any extras? Damages?
Yes she's real. In fact says she was a member here few years ago before moving on to 'sugaring'. Had great reviews here. She's a hot 24 year old, slim, HDH, black babe. Has a full menu, doing all but Greek which runs, full service 300 / hr 500/2 hrs. Her RL job limits her availability.

Is trying to get back on this site but is having issues with the age verification bs.
She still around?
Tried to text her again but no response yet.
  • mkp24
  • 06-27-2020, 03:14 PM
Anyone get in contact with her?
Bwahahahahaha.....