An Omen ?

Well, at least he stopped shouting all the time.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Just curious CTI, are you voting for Obama or Romney?
Well, at least he stopped shouting all the time. Originally Posted by chefnerd
I'm guessing the Thorazine may have kicked in.
  • cti
  • 08-23-2012, 09:40 PM
OBAMA, you do not change leadership in the middle of a crisis... unless he is incompetent at his job
YES, i saw cnbc this morning when att uverse block the weather channel
Just curious CTI, are you voting for Obama or Romney? Originally Posted by Dawgs
I think he may do a write in for Damien.
  • cti
  • 08-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Bloe go to treasure, i buy you a beer... sitting at home bloeing
Bloe go to treasure, i buy you a beer... sitting at home bloeing Originally Posted by cti
yep, has to be a donkey

"bloeing" ? I thought these were doofus but they must me yours
Is marshal back???
  • cti
  • 08-23-2012, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=cptjohnstone;3101853]yep, has to be a donkey

"bloeing" ? I thought these were doofus but th
I guess he thought Katrina was freaking hiliarious. There is starting to be an outside chance that New Orleans will be hit again. Won't that be a damned significant omen.
Interesting observation...
  • cti
  • 08-24-2012, 07:37 AM
I'm guessing the Thorazine may have kicked in. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I guess i must be paraiod that they just answer my question about why the republican would book the convention in florida during the peak of hurricane season om cnbc antichrist, just a cat 1 ... been caught in the gulf in a cat 1 hurricane ... they are on land not to worry to much
  • cti
  • 08-24-2012, 01:04 PM
FUCK YOU WHOEVER JUST DRUG ME AT TREASURE
Poor CJ, he just stepped on his crank again. Looks like the storm is going to hit around New Orleans again and miss Tampa (this is all subject to nature). You wanted to know if this was an omen. Maybe it is. We get to see how Barry reacts with all his minions to a crisis. He hasn't done all that well so far with wild fires in the west, killing blizzards in Kentucky, flooding in Memphis, drought in the Midwest. He usually gets a few rounds of golf before someone pushes him to do or say something. Maybe the media will acknowledge the changes Bush made to the Posse Comitatus Act in 2007 to prevent a governor like Blanco, Sebilius, or Chiles from denying federal aid for political reasons.
  • FU
  • 08-27-2012, 08:35 AM
tool.... one stone multiple birds... guess you are not inside the loop on this