So I ask,"are you a cop." He responds, "yes, for the last 8.5 years." Then he says, "of course I'm not a cop,"

^^^^

I was thinking the same thing. As soon as I read that I was like wtf? Tells me right off the bat there's "things" going on over there that I don't want any part of. Certainly makes me take a pass now....on both of the providers that are on topic. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Nice reckon, but they will get an influx of like minded individuals so it all good.

Good because, we don't want 'em!!!

I like real sugar. The kind that makes you chubby!

*Sips mango smoothie, because buther face is now acceptable.
Nice reckon, but they will get an influx of like minded individuals so it all good.

*Sips mango smoothie, because buther face is now acceptable. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Oh gawd hopefully not. That shit makes people crazy ..the crazy ones already love me enough
Ok to be clear, I can read between the "lines" and I don't get the idea GP is into the subject matter at hand.

Aside from exposing Hunger Games, GP you left some suspicion about your associates which could bite you in the ass later.

I am pretty liberal so no judgment here (on a hooker board) but I agree no sleepless vampires allowed in my world. Your sleep is your immune health and lord knows us tards need that more than anything.
To be clear my bf has nothing to do with this side of my life..i introduced him to hg..whos is obviously not a good influence on him...as he used to be a "partier" And my driver is employed by me not the other way around.
Reread Sixx's post. It was more relevant to your future income here than you seem to realize.

Everybody already knows about Hunter and her ThreAds but she really sucked you into this one.
Close this threAd please.

But before it is closed let me say that you, Gingerpie, are a liar. I've been around long enough for everyone to know that I don't commit felonies and I only commit one misdemeanor at a time. I liked you, but your cop/driver/bf not so much after his um joke. The other guest was not amused either.

Jasmine- stfu and don't be a Lookin Ass on my behalf. Hugs.

To the board: staff edit times and rates not allowed FF
Jasmine- stfu and don't be a Lookin Ass on my behalf. Hugs.
Originally Posted by HunterGrace
But we already see you thoooooo!

*reaches for hand sanitizer

Eww.
Lesson of the day:

Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.

Hurry up have this threAD closed HG! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Off topic - Jasmine how did you get that gif as your avatar?
Did you save it as a certain format? Tried uploading a gif and it
is just a still photo of the gif
Yep; not interested in seeing provider in question now. Bet I'm not the only one.
Based on the other felonies everyone was partaking in at the time (including him) makes it a pretty hilarious sarcastic remark. And if youd like to see any state issue id he has 8.5 years ago he was 17 so unless hes the neil patric harris of cops the time doesnt work out it was a joke that obviously went way over your head Originally Posted by gingerpie
*SMGDH!!!!*

*Sips mango smoothie, because buther face is now acceptable. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I use Stevia. I quit using sugar.
Team Hunter!
Yep; not interested in seeing provider in question now. Bet I'm not the only one. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Yep.

Hey, don't sugar rot yer teef? 'R mebbe it's chewin on ice cubes?
*SMGDH!!!!* Originally Posted by Little Monster
lol totally!
Lmao im just now realizing that many of you think this all happened at my place..no no no this was at her incall with her associates...i went over there to inquire about her incall/session, and do a double with her. the only person there i knew was my bf. So yes felonies were taking place there afterwards, neither by me or my bf's initiation..yet another reason i told her that i would be uncomfortable comming around her or her place