Prosecutor memo to Judiciary Committee...

Lets face it, in this case due to lack of evidence, Dr. Ford can't prove that it did happen, nor can Judge Kavanaugh prove it didn't happen. With that being said I'd like to see Kavanaugh get confirmed, and Dr. Ford if she did lie while under oath (its not looking good for her), she should be persecuted as a perjury case. Originally Posted by mad469s
I find that more than coincidental. A lack of specificity in the elements of her story are so vague that they can't be challenged. And the elements that can be haven't been corroborated. Some have suggested Ford didn't come up with an exact date because it might be proved that BK or Judge were away at the time.

Who would write a letter like that? Not a person who wrote a PhD thesis. Perhaps someone who was involved in a smear campaign that wanted to make unprovable allegations?

I'm surprised Ford's story didn't start "In a galaxy far away..."
  • Old-T
  • 10-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Thank you IB. You would think anyone with half a brain knows this but apparently not. Young men and especially young black men should be very afraid now. #trump2020 Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ellen, yes, young men should be afraid of being falsely accused because it does happen.

And young women should be afraid of being assaulted and raped, and then portraid as "she asked for it".

Both are bad situations. Both do occur. Too bad you and IB only seem to care about some these people.

Ford is on record as being a partisan, anti-Trump activist who is employing agents known to be associates of hildebeest and funded by anti-Trump financiers such as Soros.

Ford's close friend, Keyser, at the party swears Ford's allegations are shit.

PJ swears Ford's allegations are shit.

Judge swears Ford's allegations are shit.

Kavanaugh swears Ford's allegations are shit.

Ford's ex-boyfriend swears Ford coached a friend on how to pass a polygraph test -- contradicting Ford's testimony that she'd never done that.

Ford's ex-boyfriend swears Ford never mentioned a fear of flying, and, in fact, flew quite often.

Ford's ex-boyfriend says Ford never mentioned she suffered from claustrophobia -- contradicting Ford's testimony.

Ford's ex-boyfriend says Ford never once mentioned Kavanaugh or an instance of sexual assault.

Mitchell writes that Ford doesn't have a case that'll stand up in court.

Therefore it's evident that Austin Ellen and I empathize with the real victim here: Brett Kavanaugh.

It's a shame some people are too superciliously pigheaded to realize who it is that's actually the victim in this instance: Brett Kavanaugh.

Ford is on record as being an anti-Trump activist who is employing agents known to be associates of hildebeest and funded by anti-Trump financiers such as Soros.

Ford's close friend, Keyser, at the party swears Ford's allegations are shit.

PJ swears Ford's allegations are shit.

Judge swears Ford's allegations are shit.

Kavanaugh swears Ford's allegations are shit.

Ford's ex-boyfriend swears Ford coached a friend on how to pass a polygraph test -- contradicting Ford's testimony that she'd never done that.

Ford's ex-boyfriend swears Ford never mentioned a fear of flying, and, in fact, flew quite often.

Ford's ex-boyfriend says Ford never mentioned she suffered from claustrophobia -- contradicting Ford's testimony.

Ford's ex-boyfriend says Ford never once mentioned Kavanaugh or an instance of sexual assault.

Mitchell writes that Ford doesn't have a case that'll stand up in court.

Therefore it's evident that Austin Ellen and I empathize with the real victim here: Brett Kavanaugh.

It's a shame some people are too superciliously pigheaded to realize who it is that's actually the victim in this instance: Brett Kavanaugh.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
don't forget the B.S. about the two doors

its also quite probable Ford settled on 1982 as the year it happened after a review of her options and what fits with kavanaugh, having first claimed late 80's then the mid 80's
  • Old-T
  • 10-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Typical IB discussion: too bad you supposedly respond to my post, but you don't address the point I made.

Mitchell's point is that Ford's story is shit, which makes Brett Kavanaugh the only victim in this instance.

don't forget the B.S. about the two doors

its also quite probable Ford settled on 1982 as the year it happened after a review of her options and what fits with kavanaugh, having first claimed late 80's then the mid 80's Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The two door issue appears to have been a way to get around the building code by which Ford built on an addition that could be subleased in violation of the existing building code. Ford's ex-boyfriend addressed that fib when he pointed out that Ford at one time lived in a 500 sq ft apartment and that she had never told him that she suffered from claustrophobia.
"In a galaxy far away..."
"In a galaxy far away..." Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Is where the collective brains of the DNC reside!