Favorite Artists

• PeAcH
  • 12-29-2012, 02:14 PM
What has really caught my attention lately is the Tilt-Shift Photography:

• Carl
  • 12-29-2012, 04:15 PM

If it ain't claymation, it's shit!
My compliments to Ms Peach on a great thread!!!

I second Frank Frazetta. He did the artwork for the original Conan the Barbarian novels and his other works are awesome.

I third Namio Harukawa. Very erotic and evocotive.

Finally, Pablo Picasso was one of the greats of out time. He worked in paint, charcoal, sculpture, and pottery. i have had the privelege of visiting the Muse de Picasso in Antibes France and his works there are absolutely fantastic.

Attached Images File Type: jpg picasso.jpg (14.0 KB, 70 views)
  • PeAcH
  • 01-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Ahh I love this thread!!

I wanted to share some of my doodles, I'm no Dali, but I do it for fun and to relax!
Also felt I made enough threads..

Wow Peach , you're very talented at caricature . Are you doing those freehand , or on pc with illustrator or freehand programs ?
Wow PeAcH -- Artist, cook, gamer, provider --

I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!

You are truly a renaissance woman!

-- Oh yeah, I forgot, marriage ruins it all -- lost my composure for a moment!!!
  • PeAcH
  • 01-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Wow Peach , you're very talented at caricature . Are you doing those freehand , or on pc with illustrator or freehand programs ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Those are freehand using my Wacom Tablet

Let me find some of my pencil doodles..

The 2nd one was drawn just tonight..

Like the Japanese Anime style . Good work ! It's messy as hell , but I like working with charcoal , cause of the blending ability .
I'm clearly in the minority here, but I like Edward Hopper (almost anything he did) and Andrew Wyeth. So sue me!
Nice work Peach! I love the anime/manga/hentai styles. Alas, I cannot draw, unless it's a conclusion. My favorite artists are all not so famous or people I know.

Robin never had it so good!
Alas, I cannot draw, unless it's a conclusion. Originally Posted by frustr8d
LMAO! Same here!
I like Giger, Dali, and many other artists, but if you are interested in surrealism, check out Remedios Varo from the 30s. Also pulp artists Frank Paul, Hannes Bok and Margaret Brundage.
I always enjoyed Peter Maxx's stuff. Some artist from Playboy during 60's and 70's who's name I cannot recall.
I really like Joe Hill.He does 3d pavement art.Pretty awesome

http://joehill-art.com/page4.htm
In no particular order: Frida, Peter Maxx (My parent's are big fans), Olivia, Francisco Goya and Edvard Munch.