Why are Hobbyist so rude in Texas?

Nakia,

I know of you from the tna board and im surprised rude hobbyist would be a surprise to you lol. Tna is one of the harshest boards that I have encountered. You have many good reviews so try not to let 1 not so good get to you.

Good luck to you,

Lux
It shouldn't matter if I am a newbie or not...It's a DISCUSSION BOARD!!!! I posted it in the right section. It was a question I had. And I got it answered. Well Hobbyist should not put reviews up of traveling providers that aren't members! I am a well reviewed provider from Seattle. Google my ph# and name to verify me....Geesh Originally Posted by Nakia

Hun, Im not bashing you are anything of the sorts, but I have been a member of this board for over a year and am just letting you know how things go down around here. Hobbyist can put reviews of you or any other provider- verified or not as well as members and non members where ever they choose. There are no rules against that. No lady likes reading a bad review of herself but shit happens, and you have to know you cant please everyone. Like other folks said dont label the city of Houston as a bunch of jerks because 1 guy didnt like your services. As far as this being a discussion board, you are 100% correct.. as well as a review board. A few of us are just suggesting as a newbie to THIS board (not the biz) starting off getting upset at an entire city for 1 bad review isnt the way to go. That will usually lead to others forming a bad opinion of you with out even knowing the truth and without getting the opportunity to actually meet you.
Actually there is a "rule" for against that Kendra.

Its called a NRP (no review policy) and a lot of ladies have them. The only way you can keep a review off a board/site, etc...is to have a NRP. You have to contact the site such as ECCIE and inform them that you have a NRP though.

Its called a NRP (no review policy) and a lot of ladies have them. The only way you can keep a review off a board/site, etc...is to have a NRP. You have to contact the site such as ECCIE and inform them that you have a NRP though. Originally Posted by MsElena
And if you are NRP, I think (don't know for sure) that you can't advertise on the site.
Well you learn something new everyday!! That apparently isnt the case here though.

[Originally Posted by 82vintage
Sometimes you just got to be the bigger person and walk away cause some just have to much time on their hands! Stay Blessed!!!]

OP, this is all you need to know in a nutshell. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well you learn something new everyday!! That apparently isnt the case here though. Originally Posted by kendra kayy
Last I heard, it was a board-wide policy. And 82Vintage... deuces? "Toss up the deuces"? I don't get the reference.
Now I'm curious as to whether or not we as guys can contact providerbuzz or blacklist and tell them we have a non disclosure agreement and they will remove a guy's name off their site....

Its called a NRP (no review policy) and a lot of ladies have them. The only way you can keep a review off a board/site, etc...is to have a NRP. You have to contact the site such as ECCIE and inform them that you have a NRP though. Originally Posted by MsElena

ECCIE doesn't endorse them. If a fellow wants to obide by that wish, he may but essentially you can't complain to the owners if they don't abide by it....

sixx
ECCIE doesn't endorse them. If a fellow wants to obide by that wish, he may but essentially you can't complain to the owners if they don't abide by it....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Ladies with a NRP can't post ads here. Right?
Ladies with a NRP can't post ads here. Right? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Right.....

sixx
Right.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Thought so.
Kendra....many thanks.

P.S.; your showcase = VERY HOT!
And if you are NRP, I think (don't know for sure) that you can't advertise on the site. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Correct, nor can she advertise anywhere, on any site; No internet presence. Then a NRP will be granted here.
Some of us down here like being "rude", or rather as that review portrays, "truthful"...get over it or leave, some of us couldn't care less whether you like us or not...