What or Who do you think about while you...

Dammit. I now face public humiliation for not being quick...but that can be a good thing sometimes!
well i vow to take new ones this year lol i keep breaking the cameras Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oooh. I look forward to them...need something to keep me occupied until this summer.
quick is not always the best thing for sure!! lol
Dammit. I now face public humiliation for not being quick...but that can be a good thing sometimes! Originally Posted by FatBastard
Did you really think somebody named FATBASTARD was going to be quicker than somebody named SWEETNLITTLE...really?!?

Let the humiliation rain!!
Did you really think somebody named FATBASTARD was going to be quicker than somebody named SWEETNLITTLE...really?!?

Let the humiliation rain!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

I like him. Don't pick on him. Hi Ed
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet, try again I can't see....my mother always said "if you keep doing that, you're gonna go blind!!" and I would say "can't I just do it until I need glasses"....
Sweet, try again I can't see....my mother always said "if you keep doing that, you're gonna go blind!!" and I would say "can't I just do it until I need glasses".... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yup...pic is corrupted.
You probably need a magnifing glasses by now lol
My ATF of course

2 funny BM

Merged the two yankee threads.
I am dreaming of lil michelle stripping off a chicken suit and using and abusing me for all her naughty fantasy thoughts LOL Originally Posted by jughead1171
LOL.. I wouldn't want to hurt you jughead.. all that pent up sexual energy I have!!

and snl there would be nothing more enjoyable than to whack off thinking about the exciting feeling of sliding inside of either of you for the very first time but you gotta give us better visuals for our stimulation. better pics me better fantasies and better fantasies mean better whacking. so give us a few visual stimulants we can sink our teeth into Originally Posted by petiteassman
Hey.. I worked hard on those pics! LOL you have no idea how hard it is to take them by yourself. Those damn camera's with a timer... I cant figure it out to save my life!
  • Leta
  • 02-26-2011, 01:38 PM
I think about the orgasm I'm trying to reach and how great it will feel when I do.
Used to think about a favorite client of mine. Until today he's on my shit list now.