Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

• L.A.
  • 05-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Where is Nyr when you need him?
Wow, sitting hear at BWW's watching this blowout basketball game and decided to log on and I see this. SMH, see no need for this thread at all.
Where is Nyr when you need him? Originally Posted by L.A.
Ha
Seriously? If you have something recent to alert folks about great, otherwise you are just being an asshat. Is there an agenda here? Hmmmm?
Seriously? If you have something recent to alert folks about great, otherwise you are just being an asshat. Is there an agenda here? Hmmmm? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I think the fucktard is just showing his class and ass!
Sounds like he has an Ax to grind.
Well you hit the nail on the head on this discussion of why I'm so cautious about what I offer openly. I don't want clientel comming with expectations and it be a no go!! I'm a firm believer in shower before every session and if there was anything as to oral oh yes they have to have showered and be trim or shaved Non negotiable!!!! I figure both sexes would want the other party to be fresh for them.. Or at least it should be!
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2016, 09:32 PM
I almost always expect stinky pussy in this hobby LOL, I seen with my own eyes providers bird bathing before the next guy shows up and other worst experiences I wouldn't share in here. Buyer beware and don't forget the finger test
works both ways ..
Hahaha. I'm just now seeing this. Too funny!!!

Fuck, I thought everyone already knew I had the stinckiest pussy in the Big D. Nobody ever says anything because I have all this board clout and will get them ostracized from hobbyville if they say anything. I fuck all the mods for free a few times a day to keep my status. That funk you smell is their jizz. Ounces and ounces of con-cocked mod jizz.

Von especially likes NYr's sloppy seconds.Duke always insists on going first. I mean, after all, he IS a Duke. Bob, can't always make it, but when he does I give him my starfish as a reward. By then it's a blurr. I mean I've heard Mojojo and Gman are there too but I'm usually too fucked up by then to know so it could be Dick em Down or ChicaChaser filling in and I'd have no idea. However, I could tell when Torito was let go because he used to beat the pussy UP! So it's nice to be walking straight again. I miss you though, Torito. I do.....

Well, the cats out of the bag, Hobby Snob. Well done. Thank you for helping me release myself from this smelly pussy burden I've been carrying around.

I promise not to sick my angry, stincky pussy hungry mods on you. You have done a service to this community by uncovering the truth and should be richly rewarded for your valiant efforts in the face of foul pussy odor.

A toast - to HobbySnob!
now that's what i call a cum-bak!!!

or is that a cum-bake?
or a cum-twat?
Good rebuttal THN. THis Hobby snob person (not sure if male or female) is totally full of shit. He/she posted a review earlier today of Karlie Kox with BBFS in the activities and she just posted an alert saying she never had a session with him. If that is true then he/she certainly has an agenda to harm certain providers reputations. Something stinks here and it isn't pussy but it could be "A Pussy". (see what I did there)
Well you hit the nail on the head on this discussion of why I'm so cautious about what I offer openly. I don't want clientel comming with expectations and it be a no go!! I'm a firm believer in shower before every session and if there was anything as to oral oh yes they have to have showered and be trim or shaved Non negotiable!!!! I figure both sexes would want the other party to be fresh for them.. Or at least it should be! Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
thanks for opining Jabba........the OP should be man enough to tell us his previous handle, so we could understand his agenda....which he clearly has....digging up 2 and 3 year old reviews, to make a bullshit point...I think a mod needs to pop in here and decide what this dick's problem/agenda is.......