HealthCare.Gov - Capacity problems are being fixed.

Yes, it is complicated, CBJ7. That is why you are unable to comprehend it. But don't worry, I will help you along the way.

Chump
Tell us, what will the numbers be in six months? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If it is so simple Hanoi COG, why don't you tell us "what will the numbers be in six months?"
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Yes, it is complicated, CBJ7. That is why you are unable to comprehend it. But don't worry, I will help you along the way.

Chump Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

its spelled bump
Ok, CBJ7. It's obvious you are beyond help.
great comment, whiny! Thanks,for the substantive contribution!
You Dimtards just like Obama cumming in your mouths. Admit it.

$600 million for an abomination of a web system is just a harbinger of what the actual healthcare will be like.

What's even more pathetic is that many of you Dimtards believe having this trainwreck is a necessary evil to get to a "single payer" system.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2013, 07:36 AM
So you're a psychic now, eh, CBJ7? Tell us, what will the numbers be in six months?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
unlike you seem to know already, I have NO idea ... then if the numbers are horrible or as horrible as the simpletons seem to think, I'll make my comments, negative or not

complicated aint it chump? Originally Posted by CJ7
COG and the rest of his ilk have no patience.

It is really a shame because the poor bastard has no common sense either.
You Dimtards just like Obama cumming in your mouths. Admit it.

$600 million for an abomination of a web system is just a harbinger of what the actual healthcare will be like.

What's even more pathetic is that many of you Dimtards believe having this trainwreck is a necessary evil to get to a "single payer" system. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Now it's $600 million?
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Now it's $600 million? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

give it time to grow
YES ASSUP! It cost over $600 Million to create that website. The libtards and Dumbama were told that the site was NOT ready and NOT going to work and they said fuck it - we are going to fuck the american people they might as well get used to it.

Now it's $600 million? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
give it time to grow Originally Posted by CJ7
That's what you tell all of your boyfriends, isn't it, CBJ7?
  • CJ7
  • 10-12-2013, 09:21 AM
bump