SweaterPuppies banned

You all do a great job of keeping us entertained. I really think there are some great witty articulate writers here and HBO should option the blog as a basis for a TV show. Originally Posted by dallaswill
They should indeed, DW. Kaylee's comment almost cost me a mouthful of coffee. Gotta love a beautiful woman with a quick wit.
They should indeed, DW. Kaylee's comment almost cost me a mouthful of coffee. Gotta love a beautiful woman with a quick wit. Originally Posted by daty/o
Yes, that was the comment that really had be laughing the most. She and I had lunch one day and she is very smart, great to talk to, has lots of interesting things going on and is just a great person.
Too bad Kaylee doesn't have original content, I recall saying I "cried in my Cheerios" just the other day. Yeah, she's real intelligent, she has made that very clear on this board... money management and sea turtles are her top priority.

Now to my fans, I have a super busy weekend planned so I won't be able to entertain you all. Be well!
Don't get butthurt, SP. Maybe it's just in the delivery.