How Many of us are Home Wreckers ?

I disagree. I see gentleman from all walks of life. I see a lot of foreigners because of where my incall is located. Providers are sought all over the world in different cultures by different races. There's two types of women in the world the ones that have no interest in sex and the ones that can't get enough of it. I never understood why men marry women that don't seem that interested in sex because it only gets worse as they get older. I've never had the problem but if it came up...I don't care what's going on in the other parts of a relationship if somebody's libido is not up to par they have to go. No passing go no collecting $200 no discussion.. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
It’s been years but having seen Nicole twice it’s hard to disagree with her and her logic on this topic. Nicole is a class act and absolutely stunning and if every wife were half as hot and fun most guys would not be as temped to stray. That said and maybe it’s just my opinion many white women in our culture simply did not get a man based on their looks or their ability. By contrast women from outside the US fundamentally get a man with their tits and their ass and it’s a fierce competition. Just look at the women in Colombia for example. Generally speaking they don’t believe in divorce unlike American women. Basically I agree with Nicole but perhaps for different reasons. To be blunt if the pussy is not full of cum on a VERY frequent basis it’s not much of a marriage. Lots of issues can get resolved or minimized with frequent sex
@nicolecox Intelligence is so sexy. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Indeed it is!
I agree that women either like sex or they don’t. The women I’m attracted to are usually so horny they need female playmates and I encourage it if I can’t keep up. I say this as long as they don’t conspire against me and as much as I would like to have both I avoid interaction with her female playmate.

In my experience many white women that grew up in the US think sex is a bargaining chip to control a man. He gets sex if he agrees to X. That’s probably the single best way to make him stray. Or he is denied sex until he agrees to X which makes him feel like he’s not wanted. Asian women seem to see it as her duty to keep him satisfied and Latino women fuck as part of their temper tantrum which is incredibly hot and erotic. I have not had enough ebony women to draw a conclusion but I would definitely like a larger sample for good statistics.
So...is a provider home wrecker? Absolutely not! She gave the man what he wanted or thought he needed at the time and many times she is saving the marriage in a weird way.

I’m a very lucky guy. I’ve seen both Melanie and Nicole and I can testify that it was not only great but it had no impact on my marriage. Lol.
Yes, indeed Monday..
I think maybe I came across wrong to ap2. I am young. I married when I was alot younger and was married for 15 years until recently. I understand the the concept of marriage and love and everything it entails. Marriage is not all about sex however it is a very important part. In some cases, Good Sex can get you through a bad relationship for awhile. That being said I wouldnt marry someone that wasnt really into sex to begin with.

And to answer the 2nd question. probably 90% of my clients are married. I have one client that Ive seen for about 13 years now. He's utr but has gotten around over the years. He's seen a good percentage of the providers in Dallas. He's married, Him and his wife take vacations together and are happy and love each other. He gets everything he needs from her except sex and she... well, ignorance is bliss. And that is how the majority of clients are.

I think
It’s been years but having seen Nicole twice it’s hard to disagree with her and her logic on this topic. Nicole is a class act and absolutely stunning and if every wife were half as hot and fun most guys would not be as temped to stray. That said and maybe it’s just my opinion many white women in our culture simply did not get a man based on their looks or their ability. By contrast women from outside the US fundamentally get a man with their tits and their ass and it’s a fierce competition. Just look at the women in Colombia for example. Generally speaking they don’t believe in divorce unlike American women. Basically I agree with Nicole but perhaps for different reasons. To be blunt if the pussy is not full of cum on a VERY frequent basis it’s not much of a marriage. Lots of issues can get resolved or minimized with frequent sex Originally Posted by FunMonday
I don’t need a provider to wreck my home. I do that all by myself.

My sexual proclivities deviate from the sexual desires of my SO. As we’ve aged, her desire for intimacy has become more intellectual and sweet. While I do love that about her, my desires must be fulfilled as well.

I don’t want to hit the bars in search of a woman that is into the same things I’m into sexually. I certainly don’t want to risk creating feelings (on either person’s part) while the courtship process takes place.

For me it’s the beauty of the provider I choose, it’s the thrill of peeling off new panties, and the security that I feel knowing that when I leave her incall I took no emotional baggage with me.

So, no, you ladies aren’t home wreckers in my opinion. You allow many of us to eliminate what might be the single largest point of stress in an otherwise healthy relationship.
It’s been years but having seen Nicole twice it’s hard to disagree with her and her logic on this topic. Nicole is a class act and absolutely stunning and if every wife were half as hot and fun most guys would not be as temped to stray. That said and maybe it’s just my opinion many white women in our culture simply did not get a man based on their looks or their ability. By contrast women from outside the US fundamentally get a man with their tits and their ass and it’s a fierce competition. Just look at the women in Colombia for example. Generally speaking they don’t believe in divorce unlike American women. Basically I agree with Nicole but perhaps for different reasons. To be blunt if the pussy is not full of cum on a VERY frequent basis it’s not much of a marriage. Lots of issues can get resolved or minimized with frequent sex Originally Posted by FunMonday
yeah, if your definition of countries outside of US is limited to those known for sex tourism.
I once had a friend that described his ideal wife as the woman that screwed his brains out and then turned into a pizza and six pack of beer. Perhaps it depends on the beer and pizza.
I think if a man is going to cheat he’s going to anyway with or without me so I never feel bad if he’s married. I’m not the one who took an oath and vows under God and who made a lifetime commitment to his wife, he is. Providers aren’t the reason a guy strays like everyone said it’s a man getting bored, unsatisfied or more serious underlying reasons. I do think people need to take marriages more seriously tho, if you don’t wanna be faithful then don’t make that promise or get a divorce :/ it’s sad..from doing this and seeing so many married men over the years it’s really tarnished the idea that I’ll ever get married one day because I don’t wanna end up like that..no one takes their vows seriously anymore. I also don’t think the whole “white women” thing makes sense I think that’s just a woman thing in general.. women of all races do that stuff which is BS I agree.
  • eyefo
  • 10-27-2019, 03:36 PM
"I’m not the one who took an oath and vows under God and who made a lifetime commitment to his wife, he is."

But isn't this a two way street?

Assuming a man and woman are compatible at the outset of marriage, and at some point the female loses her sexual desire and even willingness to provide for her husband, has she not "voided the terms of the marriage agreement", written or implied?

I only started seeing providers after two decades of marriage, most of which during my wife lost all sexual desire and refused to even touch me or give me hand jobs.

So what does a male do? At least for me, my sex drive was almost overwhelmingly powerful, and masturbation simply didn't cut it.
Guys want the touch and feel of a woman as part of an erotic experience.

Do you get divorced over this, even though one loves one's wife?

Do you go through the absolute trauma and ruin of the divorce process?

Or do you try to strike some alternative that is not like exploding an atomic bomb for you both, albeit a solution fraught with problems.

My bet is most guys who are married and see providers are similar to me, and they likely love their wives and are trying to enhance a miserable situation without all out war.
  • Zorro
  • 10-28-2019, 08:50 AM
Very well said.
lol.. many truths in your post. if I see gentleman stuck in this miserable situation, I still wouldn't consider myself a 'homewrecker". I'm sure some wives might disagree with my thinking on this. But, whether he's happy in all aspects of the marriage except for in the bedroom or if she's doing cartwheels on his dick every time he wants it- it doesn't matter. I don't go out husband hunting I don't randomly call up happily married men and twist their arm to come see me. I see nothing but adult men over the age of 18 that are capable of making their own decisions. I'm a giving person and if a married man asks me to do cartwheels on his dick, then its in my nature (being the giving person that i am) to do so. I didn't ruin marriage and if it wasn't me having a romp around the bedroom with him. It would be the next provider. I'm not here to steel anyone's husband. And IF there's a plus side for wife. She should be relieved its with a provider and not someone attached to their personal life like a nanny or neighbor or co-worker. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
As a wife I completely agree. My hubby and I have a fantastic sex life and I’m bisexual so bringing in a professional works best for me! I get to have my fun, I’m giving him what most men dream of, and we don’t have to get wrapped up in personal drama.
Pfft! No!

Banging outside of your marriage? That's a YOU problem.

Sure, I've plowed a woman or two where I could see man clothes and tools around.

Hey, sometimes a little outside action ENHANCES a marriage. Maybe I'm making your marriage better.

It's funny. Just a couple moons ago, I was getting a beej from a woman, in her apartment...on her couch. In the background (other parts of the house), I could hear some slight shuffling around. Then I see a figure, a dude, peaking from around a corner.

There was no escalation or anything. He stayed hidden, lurking in the shadows. I guess he was aware of what she was doing.

She hears it later, stops in mid action, quickly looks in that direction, giggles, and goes, "Oh, that must be my husband."

Then she quickly goes back to work. No longer interested in fucking her, I just let her finish blowing me until I popped. The mood definitely dipped after that.

If you're in on letting your wife make a few bucks on the side, then you need to be invisible...unless it's your plan to be a buzzkill to the guy's mood.

I did finish, and she was pretty fine, but the mood was dampened.

Funny thing is, I want to see her again.

Oh, and Melannie, I can help you learn to fight. If you want, we can wrestle around, and whoever gets pinned has to put out.
You want to see her again? Yeah that’s a primal urge that’s hard to resist. Even married providers seem more horny and willing In many cases
I like to leave the home just as it was when I found it. A wrecked home helps me none.
I think if a man is going to cheat he’s going to anyway with or without me so I never feel bad if he’s married. I’m not the one who took an oath and vows under God and who made a lifetime commitment to his wife, he is. Providers aren’t the reason a guy strays like everyone said it’s a man getting bored, unsatisfied or more serious underlying reasons. I do think people need to take marriages more seriously tho, if you don’t wanna be faithful then don’t make that promise or get a divorce :/ it’s sad..from doing this and seeing so many married men over the years it’s really tarnished the idea that I’ll ever get married one day because I don’t wanna end up like that..no one takes their vows seriously anymore. I also don’t think the whole “white women” thing makes sense I think that’s just a woman thing in general.. women of all races do that stuff which is BS I agree. Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie
"end up like that"????

you do realize you provide a wide variety of sexual services in exchange for money and that might be a bigger impediment to you getting married or "ending up like that"? or are you one of those that take the euphemisms which hookers like to bestow on themselves seriously?