Good mechanics?

• Ayla
  • 01-02-2020, 10:27 PM
I’m sure for most people I’m not cheap anyway so your comment excludes me
It’s like simple here I would always buy my own parts
So before you decide I’m so cheap it works for some people
It’s a gift for a gift or I could turn around take your coins and then give it right back to you if your a mechanic so get over yourself stop always talking down on someone if it doesn’t apply let it fly
I’m sure for most people I’m not cheap anyway so your comment excludes me
It’s like simple here I would always buy my own parts
So before you decide I’m so cheap it works for some people
It’s a gift for a gift or I could turn around take your coins and then give it right back to you if your a mechanic so get over yourself stop always talking down on someone if it doesn’t apply let it fly Originally Posted by Ayla
Ya maybe wanna clue us in who yer bitchin at? Since I'm the last post before this one....me? Or alla us? None of us are serious on here. We just basically bust balls cuz the whole scene here is so damn sad these days....

Ya maybe wanna clue us in who yer bitchin at? Since I'm the last post before this one....me? Or alla us? None of us are serious on here. We just basically bust balls cuz the whole scene here is so damn sad these days....

. Originally Posted by rooster
yup

yup Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That.....
I can do anything mechanical

I require a deposit (in whatever form we discuss) up front

to guard against time wasters and no shows

and any vulger texts YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!

then when you drop off your car

payment up front

now that we have all those messy details out of the way, LETS HAVE SOME FUN! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I would agree to those terms. I mean that's how I do business!
I had a couple ladies way back that I used to barter my mechanical talents for their special skills. It was a great arrangement. Originally Posted by the jeepguy
My jeep needs you!
No Joke if you are interested next time I'm in Rochester I can just leave my Jeep with you.

We do have that special session we got to get out of the way sooner than later!

If it's kind of arrangement doesn't interest you that's cool too I figured I'd throw it out there though!
Anyone have access to truck tires they wanna work out a deal with? lol Size 285/45/22 preferably 😉😉 Originally Posted by Amber Does
Make that two sets! LOL

Maybe we could Duo up for a deal?
My jeep needs you!
No Joke if you are interested next time I'm in Rochester I can just leave my Jeep with you.

We do have that special session we got to get out of the way sooner than later!

If it's kind of arrangement doesn't interest you that's cool too I figured I'd throw it out there though! Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
mmmmmm stick or auto?

I'm sad you haven't let me drain your sack and far too long
mmmmmm stick or auto? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I wish I was cool enough to drive a stick but unfortunately that is not one of my talents.
I wish I was cool enough to drive a stick but unfortunately that is not one of my talents. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
It's not a matter of being cool, it's a matter of having been taught. Next time you take your car to be inspected tell one of the 19 year old kids or 40 year old boys that you'll tickle their balls if they show you how and if you're decent enough looking one of them will probably do it.
It's not a matter of being cool, it's a matter of having been taught. Next time you take your car to be inspected tell one of the 19 year old kids or 40 year old boys that you'll tickle their balls if they show you how and if you're decent enough looking one of them will probably do it. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Decent-looking enough? Even if I didn't have a pretty face, which I do ... I've got a pretty banging body so I'm sure I won't have a hard time, they will though!
Decent-looking enough? Even if I didn't have a pretty face, which I do ... I've got a pretty banging body so I'm sure I won't have a hard time, they will though! Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
If true you should be cool enough to learn how to drive a car with a standard transmission sooner or later.
gee wiz my dirty mind was thinking if a stick

easy fix if she been riding the stick
The fundamentals can be learned in less than 10 minutes by a normal person.