Provider Pricing Example 12 - Dara-Malaika (Professor SL Class Project)

I'll come out and say it:

My TOP GTG Originally Posted by fun2come

I wonder why......
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_3090.JPG (35.8 KB, 185 views)
(Inner joke)
And we know what happens when I have car dates! "Hit the brakes!" Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika

I wonder why...... Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Here you go Babe

except you put it on me
Be nice...
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_3093.JPG (89.8 KB, 163 views)
I think Dara handled her poll the best by far, which wasn't that hard considering she got the best ratings, which makes sense because she's hot af, not fat, and doesn't rant about dumb shit. Dara is the kind of hooker I envision when I think of classy Vegas excursions at the bellagio (when it's not on fire). If she was more submissive I would definitely tap dat ass.
I think Dara handled her poll the best by far, which wasn't that hard considering she got the best ratings, which makes sense because she's hot af, not fat, and doesn't rant about dumb shit. Dara is the kind of hooker I envision when I think of classy Vegas excursions at the bellagio (when it's not on fire). If she was more submissive I would definitely tap dat ass. Originally Posted by russellevans
I'm actually a great sub. In order to understand both roles you must try them each, but I will only be a sub to somone I have seen many times before and I fully trust. But sub/dom is not everyone's cup of tea and I am a sweet heart bcd. ⛓��
Once again classy answer. You're the hooker we need but don't deserve!
Ditto on that. I haven't seen her in years my personal limit on hobby funds, but I'd WK for her any day and twice on Sundays! She is one outstanding woman.

Silly question! ....
Cheers,
YEP--Certified WK for Dara Originally Posted by BugleBoy
This is why I call her the queen of Austin. Other providers should follow her lead and look up to her as I do she is the definition of the perfect provider my hat's off to you baby girl
Ditto on that. I haven't seen her in years my personal limit on hobby funds, but I'd WK for her any day and twice on Sundays! She is one outstanding woman. Originally Posted by squiretuck
Thank you. 💋😘
This is why I call her the queen of Austin. Other providers should follow her lead and look up to her as I do she is the definition of the perfect provider my hat's off to you baby girl Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Thank you beautiful. 😘😘
@Kendal, I do not believe I'm the queen of anything. You're beyond gorgeous and thank you for your kind words! I think we are all beautiful women. Beauty is in the eye of the be holder. Some of us are sweet, some of us are bitches, some of us are thin, some thick, some short, and some tall but in the end we are all in this together.

You have done an amazing job all on your own since you started and seem to be having success which is what I wish for everyone.
This is why I call her the queen of Austin. Other providers should follow her lead and look up to her as I do she is the definition of the perfect provider my hat's off to you baby girl Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
@Kendal, I do not believe I'm the queen of anything. You're beyond gorgeous and thank you for your kind words! I think we are all beautiful women. Beauty is in the eye of the be holder. Some of us are sweet, some of us are bitches, some of us are thin, some thick, some short, and some tall but in the end we are all in this together.

You have done an amazing job all on your own since you started and seem to be having success which is what I wish for everyone. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Dara & Kendal--You are both beautiful classy ladies who set the standards in all categories for which others should strive. I know you both are extremely kind and helpful to others who are new to the hobby, and a friend to many when they need a lift.

Happy to consider both of you as great friends and lovers...
I call her but she never calls me back!?