My How Time Changed Things

Treetop and Winn?? posting together?? I guess the far frozen north of Minnesoha must be causing me nightmares.

Let's get back to how time has changed things.
Or perhaps nothing changes. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Please stay on topic UC.

P.S.winny and I go back. I paid for his first anus bleaching treatment.
Please stay on topic UC.

P.S.winny and I go back. I paid for his first anus bleaching treatment. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
My how times changed things. Thanks to treetop my anus is shiny as a silver dollar.

Times are way different. The quantity and quality are no longer as plentiful.
winn getting shiny is certainly a change.

TT,
I had to tell ECG that the explanation of your college degree will have to wait till we park at the barns in Upset as she's currently driving.
I think sugerbabies are good if you like seeing the same girl many many times. if you like new experiences its not as good. Originally Posted by Fringe Ben
Actually, there's plenty opportunity to get variety on seeking. Many are cool with PPM and not necessarily looking for the traditional SB set up. Some just need a quick buck to pay some bills, then get back on the site when they need more.
Feel like the value nowadays is with providers who don’t speak English. Which, as someone who’s had many sessions filibustered over the years, does not bother me AT ALL lmao.
I’m still around just UtR
Feel like the value nowadays is with providers who don’t speak English. Which, as someone who’s had many sessions filibustered over the years, does not bother me AT ALL lmao. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
Amen, brother!
Oh my. That made my heart go pitter patter. What a beautiful young lady. Thank you for responding! B